JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Well since everybody is peacefully and respectively giving their opinions, I'll go ahead and speak mines and I hope to offend no one or cause any problems with my words. With that said, I believe the "Vegas 1s" are an atrocious rendition of an AJ1 and till this day I find it absolutely unbelievable that they (1) Are somehow even mentioned in the same respect or regard with any AJ1 that's ever mattered such as the OG cws. (2) Are constantly referred to as having "good/great quality" as if that even matters when it comes to a super Non OG cw like the Vegas 1s. Then add the jumpman on the heel too? Straight trash IMO yet they get praise. The fact that they are even brought up in AJ1 conversation is a joke to me. But hey, of course that's my opinion. Everybody has one. I hate Vegas 1s, but still I respect whoever owns them and likes them. Just had to vent my opinion on that CW and it feels good to say it. Can't wait for these 2013 black/reds though.

i honestly like the straps more than the DMP

I remember the straps having better leather than the DMP pair.

yeaup. Me and my bro wear the same sz and wore the hell outta them. They still look really great on foot and almost resemble the 01s. I traded my DMP pair for some aqua VIIIs. It could have been the smaller size but they didn't look as great

Dmp = straps. Since both shoes aren't made like the og form.

Last time I checked, one had a strap, and the other didn't...

So DMP =/= Straps

DMP > Straps on the account that they have a ******g strap....

...That's removable. Once the strap is off, the only thing the DMP pair has on it is the shape.

:lol: We knock other shoes for shape issues, and non true to OG elements such as suede instead of nubuck, suede instead of leather, etc.

But Straps get the pass cause you can remove the strap, but still have that strap loop on the back? And aren't even the proper shape? :lol:

Straps ain't even bad, but I wouldn't buy them over DMP's... Which is why I didn't. Cause of the strap.

Last edited:
Lol at y'all talking about the straps... Y'all know those aint really the 1's... :lol:

Next y'all gonna be talking about the phat's or black and red dunks

Last edited:
Nike talk translator (when someone asks I they should cop a pair)

Question: Yo this dude wants to sell me (insert sneaker here) for (insert monetary value here). What do you guys think?

Response 1: That's a sick deal! Cop Immediately.

What he means: That's a sick deal! Cop Immediately.

Response 2: Who's the guy?

What he means: Imma buy em from him before you can, sucka!

Response 3: You should cop em If you like em.

What he means: They're trash bro just wait till December. Whats wrong with you.

Response 4: Eww hell no those kicks are trash.

What he means: I already got em.

I really can't wait for these...they're gonna look so nice with jeans this winter....plus you don't have to worry too much about beating them up.

Well since everybody is peacefully and respectively giving their opinions, I'll go ahead and speak mines and I hope to offend no one or cause any problems with my words. With that said, I believe the "Vegas 1s" are an atrocious rendition of an AJ1 and till this day I find it absolutely unbelievable that they (1) Are somehow even mentioned in the same respect or regard with any AJ1 that's ever mattered such as the OG cws. (2) Are constantly referred to as having "good/great quality" as if that even matters when it comes to a super Non OG cw like the Vegas 1s. Then add the jumpman on the heel too? Straight trash IMO yet they get praise. The fact that they are even brought up in AJ1 conversation is a joke to me. But hey, of course that's my opinion. Everybody has one. I hate Vegas 1s, but still I respect whoever owns them and likes them. Just had to vent my opinion on that CW and it feels good to say it. Can't wait for these 2013 black/reds though.
My guess is you havent looked at or bought an aj1 before this year.

^lol people are crazy on this site, i decide what is a good deal based on how much i love them/want them not by whoever thinks its a good deal. there are some shoes that people wouldnt spend 20 bucks on that if i found a pair that i could rock without worry i would pay an absurd amount of money but i digress, these are amazing and to the guy saying Vegas 1s are trash must not be talking about quality all be it that the sock liner is weird but i like that about them, it gives them style plus the other awesome thing about them is that they can be transformed into any black based OG 1 and not compromise quality I.E. View media item 586504

My guess is you havent looked at or bought an aj1 before this year.

I'm curious to know what about my comment made you guess that. I've held, bought, and own this years Chicagos, Royals, Black Toes, Shadows and soon to be Breds. I actually even had the 94 Chicagos back in 94 when I was kid. Which was actually the first retro ever and believe it or not they where not popular in the hallways of 5th grade. Nobody liked ones. I always did even as a child, so. Basically I'm not the one. I just appreciate and like the OG cws exclusively and I can't stand the Vegas 1s especially. After they release the Breds and Chicagos done right I will probably never have to purchase a 1 again.

Last edited:
^true i hear ya on that but what are the chances that happens anytime soon? im hoping so just like you but JB loves to play with emotions and drag you along for as long as they possibly can.

^true i hear ya on that but what are the chances that happens anytime soon? im hoping so just like you but JB loves to play with emotions and drag you along for as long as they possibly can.

I'm not defending jordan brand but I think they dropped the Chicagos as a GR version of an OG colorway so that people could get at least one OG colorway this year without too much trouble. maybe also having something to do with it being a long time since they retroed (breds had plenty of retros, royals were in 01, shadows in 09, Chicagos in 94). I think they will do an og version of the Chicagos I wouldn't hold my breath for anytime soon tho

yeah they will come out with an OG branded Chicago but who knows when plus that leather used on them is pretty bad, my pair doesnt crease normally on one toebox it actually bends upward instead of in and its pretty frustrating but i still love em. had to take the jumpman off of the heel though.

We all place different values on certain sneakers. And that's just my opinion.
thats a fact not an opinion which is why it blows my mind when people ask if a deal is good or if a trade is worth it. I always think to myself "Do you love the shoes that much? if so go for it" too many people trying to look cool to others instead of bein themselves and not caring what people think

Back
Top Bottom