JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^more power to you I just don't know what your gonna do with 5 pairs of a shoe. I suppose if you wear 1, keep 1 deadstock to wear when the first are beat, and put one on display, you only have 2 that will rot in your closet lol

Yeah, I'd only need a pair or two for me.. But would prob pick up a couple extra for trade bait later on.

I'm gunning for two pairs. Not even for trade bait or selling just loves these shoes so much that I would love to have one in my constant rotation

That's what's up!  Where'd you see that at (OG Chicago 1's next summer)?

Maybe i didnt get across well..I can see up to summer 2014 releases and there is no chicago colorway in them.Hope i made more sense now , sorry for the excitement. 8)

Hope Chi 1s get the OG treatment as well as the Blk/White from the CDP pack, after that and Royals I'm done with 1s and JB 

^more power to you I just don't know what your gonna do with 5 pairs of a shoe. I suppose if you wear 1, keep 1 deadstock to wear when the first are beat, and put one on display, you only have 2 that will rot in your closet lol

I love how you throw those subliminal jabs without quoting me. You don't know what I'm doing with my pairs. I could be giving away, customizing, trading, etc for all you know. And since your interested so much I was planning on trading the additional two for '01s & '94s.

Now do you, don't worry about what ppl do w their shoes. They're just shoes at the end of the day, it shouldn't be bothering you.

Last edited:

Yeah, I'd only need a pair or two for me.. But would prob pick up a couple extra for trade bait later on.

Aye look someone gets it.

I love how you throw those subliminal jabs without quoting me. You don't know what I'm doing with my pairs. I could be giving away, customizing, trading, etc for all you know. And since your interested so much I was planning on trading the additional two for '01s & '94s.

Now do you, don't worry about what ppl do w their shoes. They're just shoes at the end of the day, it shouldn't be bothering you.

nah I was talking to the dude who posted above me, he specifically said he's sitting on 5 pairs of royals. I wasn't even talking to you when I said "3 pair minimum" that was just a random number

Last edited:

nah I was talking to the dude who posted above me, he specifically said he's sitting on 5 pairs of royals. I wasn't even talking to you when I said "3 pair minimum" that was just a random number

Dont mind me, just pissed Dodgers lost

Since were discussing hoarding, I will be doubling up on these for the first time. Will also be my first 1's.

Since were discussing hoarding, I will be doubling up on these for the first time. Will also be my first 1's.

i wanna double up but as hard as these will be to get, doubt NDC will allow more than one per order so yea

ill be happy with one but id like two

i wanna double up but as hard as these will be to get, doubt NDC will allow more than one per order so yea

ill be happy with one but id like two

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE these, but I've come to realize any Jordan Retro I love will likely be re-retroed before I even beat up my current pair.

what's up with sneaker post ? i see they took most shoes down and put up some pumas and timberlands.. the reason i bring it up in here is because that's one of the sites i was gonna try and get these from if they went up a little early  

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure everyone is going for as many pairs as they can get, and most will be reselling for the highest price they can get. Why does everyone try to avoid the elephant in the camp line conversation?

black-red-jordan-1-2013-1-570x430.jpg

black-red-jordan-1-2013-6-570x430.jpg

black-red-jordan-1-2013-4-570x430.jpg

black-red-jordan-1-2013-3-570x430.jpg
via-ebay

Son :smh: :smh: :smh:

My heart :smh: :smh: :smh:

I NEED EM... LIKE RIGHT NOW....

Don't understand how ya can double up on da same shoe.
That doesn't work for me because I have so many shoes to pick from at the top of the day that it might take a year to actually beat a shoe. So when I do grab multiples I end of reselling dem Jants for the simple fact the one I wear still can go for DEADSTOCK after months of owning.

^thats my thing too. it's cool to have a deadstock pair to maybe put on display or just look at but even the pairs I wear look brand new years later. and my rotation isn't even that big

Don't understand how ya can double up on da same shoe.
That doesn't work for me because I have so many shoes to pick from at the top of the day that it might take a year to actually beat a shoe. So when I do grab multiples I end of reselling dem Jants for the simple fact the one I wear still can go for DEADSTOCK after months of owning.

I dont own enough pairs to barely wear these. I like these enough to own more than one pair. Better to get em on release than pay out to resellers later.

Back
Top Bottom