JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

1.No chicago og till next summer at least

2.Bred 1s release same date in Europe too.
They just havent updated yet,and the list is kind of inaccurate in others too.Even Nike doesn't know exact release dates.;p)

Last edited:
1.No chicago og till next summer at least

2.Bred 1s release same date in Europe too.
They just havent updated yet,and the list is kind of inaccurate in others too.Even Nike doesn't know exact release dates.;p)
That's what's up!  Where'd you see that at (OG Chicago 1's next summer)?

Last edited:
random thought but anybody remember when Bape was real big and if you went on eBay you saw nothing but fakes, but you would have to have the real Bape piece to be able to tell? and now it's getting like that with Jordan/Nikes. just though it was interesting

random thought but anybody remember when Bape was real big and if you went on eBay you saw nothing but fakes, but you would have to have the real Bape piece to be able to tell? and now it's getting like that with Jordan/Nikes. just though it was interesting
im more surprised that it took them almost 30 years for Jordans

im more surprised that it took them almost 30 years for Jordans

cuz sneaker hype is at an all time high. you got people throwing hundreds over retail at sneakers that dropped the same morning. use to be you only paid that for old and hard to find kicks. the replicators couldn't ignore that

Haven't handled them long enough to compare to my Royals/Shadows but at first glance they seem pretty much identical. When it was confirmed that these were retroing, I immediately put my 2 pairs of 2001's on eBay and for a while I thought I would regret that decision but I'm in the camp that thinks the 2013 mold is far superior to the 2001 mold. Personally, I think the OG 1's that came out this year are among some of the best Jordan retros of all time. Just my opinion.

View media item 621015

Not only my favorite J, but my favorite shoe of all time.

Has a repuatable site been mentioned on here for preorder? I skimmed through but didn't find one.

black-red-jordan-1-2013-1-570x430.jpg

black-red-jordan-1-2013-6-570x430.jpg

black-red-jordan-1-2013-4-570x430.jpg

black-red-jordan-1-2013-3-570x430.jpg

via-ebay

Hopefully these early pairs keep feeding those with the unquenchable thirst and deep pockets so it can improve my RD chances to not worry about them. :lol:

the back of the shoe looks off. the left shoe seems wider. the back stitch shows this. 

they cant all be perfect but even to the obvious eye, it is noticeable

Hopefully these early pairs keep feeding those with the unquenchable thirst and deep pockets so it can improve my RD chances to not worry about them. :lol:

yeah that works until dudes start talking about copping 3 pairs minimum :nerd:

I for one said 3 pairs, these are many people's fav Jordan. Whoever cops that many of these, or any shoe they love for that matter... I see zero problems with that.

Also enough w the availability talk. Y'all sound nervous as hell. if u already knw spots, or got NA 1's earlier this year you should relaxing until the Dec27th, but taking precaution. Cuz people will be coming from the wood works, but you'll have a leg up cuz this won't be your first go round.

I for one said 3 pairs, these are many people's fav Jordan. Whoever cops that many of these, or any shoe they love for that matter... I see zero problems with that.

Also enough w the availability talk. Y'all sound nervous as hell. if u already knw spots, or got NA 1's earlier this year you should relaxing until the Dec27th, but taking precaution. Cuz people will be coming from the wood works, but you'll have a leg up cuz this won't be your first go round.

This actually. Your completely right fam.

I'm not at all worried about being able to get these, but 3 of any shoe is hoarding lol. 2 I can understand, but Nike retros so much those 2 extra pairs will still be DS by the time they retro again. I have a pair of 2001s that I wear as my everyday shoe, I just want 1 pair of these to have a fresh pair, probably will never wear em

I'm not at all worried about being able to get these, but 3 of any shoe is hoarding lol. 2 I can understand, but Nike retros so much those 2 extra pairs will still be DS by the time they retro again. I have a pair of 2001s that I wear as my everyday shoe, I just want 1 pair of these to have a fresh pair, probably will never wear em
Lol its hoarding to some extent but its his mula so let him do as he please. Out of any jordans its been known the 1s last the longest as it is heck you can wear them daily for years and years and they will still look nice, but I can't even trip AirThompson has said from the get go how many he wanted and has multiples of all this years as well. It will be those cats who pick up multiple pairs to flip that will annoy most, but he def aint moving his..

Given the frequency of retros and that most 2nd and 3rd pairs will rot in a closet, I'd call it hoarding.

Im not surprised some are double or tripling up. they retro shoes alot? Yep. exactly like the original with og box? Nope. Royals were my 1st pair of jordans in 85 when i was 10. I have 5 pair from this year. Sweet sneakers they are. I wouldnt touch a retro pair from any other year. Breds, im shootin for em as well. Those 2 are my 1a and 1b with black toes a solid #2. Sorry if the 5 pair breds causes someone to miss out but, thats just more pairs of n/a chicagos for ya'll someday cause im out of that release.

Last edited:
^more power to you I just don't know what your gonna do with 5 pairs of a shoe. I suppose if you wear 1, keep 1 deadstock to wear when the first are beat, and put one on display, you only have 2 that will rot in your closet lol

I'm a rotation kinda guy. I'll wear these for 2 weeks straight and then throw em in the vault to be pulled out like 11 months later

Back
Top Bottom