JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

:lol: I'm saying. Dudes lined up and bought those ugly *** Fresh Prince V's, but its a surprise when a good pair of J's that have sold out in the past sell out again?

The standards these days are so backwards
didnt say anything about those crap fresh prince 5s but those were limited and these steels werent correct? Besides i think its sad because i dont like steels (or many X's at all) and they were a GR so yeah still sad in my book and by now we know anything limited flies so bringing up limited shoes is kinda dumb when it comes to selling out.

GR Jordan's been selling out for years, b.

It was far from a surprise for the X's to sell out. Whether you like them or not. They've always been a popular shoe. ESPECIALLY the steel X's.

u know its bad when steel X's sell out instantly

every jordan sells out tho...

:lol: I'm saying. Dudes lined up and bought those ugly *** Fresh Prince V's, but its a surprise when a good pair of J's that have sold out in the past sell out again?

The standards these days are so backwards

slap limited on something ugly and it will sell

look at those damn lab 5's :x :x :x :x :smh:

such a disgrace to the brand but then again, the brand has nothing left IMO

My comment was sarcastic about his question,no harm meant...Of course i didnt think it was him but please enlighten me with the info,was he someone famous cause i didnt give much attention to the photo just thought it was funny,and now he changed it (hope not because of me i was just acting silly lol)
Haha no problem. It seriously made the question pop in my head. There were like 3 women chained up in a house for years and one day i guess one of em somehow got loose. That guy was sittin at a mcdonalds acros the street, seen what was goin down and went out to help her. He was plastered all over the news for day. Look him up on youtube. Hilarious

Early pairs for $300. I can't tell if they are GM or not. The leather doesn't look very soft, my buddy says the stitching isn't good. The wings logo is a good size, toe box is okay and it doesn't have those little widows peaks which are all signs of GM on the royals.

Just curious to see what everyone else thinks.

View media item 619384
http://www.kixify.com/product/air-jordan-1-bred-early-release-not-presale-sizes-8

the thing is, we don't know how the official retail pairs look. If they come out looking exactly like the shadows then hey, maybe those early pairs aren't GM (if we can't differentiate the flaws).

the thing is, we don't know how the official retail pairs look. If they come out looking exactly like the shadows then hey, maybe those early pairs aren't GM (if we can't differentiate the flaws).

I understand that, but some GM flaws are blatant. I couldn't really spot any on these, but they don't look as good as Air Thompson's.

The shadows are actually extremely nice IMO. I've heard numerous people say quality of the shadows is equal to the Royals.

I know my shadows are much nicer than my Black toes.

def true but the chicagos are such a clean shoe IMO reminds me of the old school Home bulls jerseys
I'm glad to hear that. I love the chicago colorway but I just can't wear them very long because for some reason they don't feel right on my feet.

I'm glad to hear that. I love the chicago colorway but I just can't wear them very long because for some reason they don't feel right on my feet.
yeah they are really narrow, i had a double insole to get some comfort but that made it worse so im goingsingle insole and they arent as comfortable but look nice especially without the jumpman on the heelView media item 497696

you stay flexing your customization skills lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 thought i was the only one who noticed this

lol im proud of myself, plus if i show it without the jumpman there might be more appeal to a great shoe that gets no respect because of quality, i do think when the Hawks 1s go on sale i will be making them into a Lakers custom. Sorry for overposting my pics

the "OG" jordan 1s are supposed to continue into next year, so it will be interesting to see what colors they will do. i wouldn't be that surprised if these came out again next year

Last edited:
the "OG" jordan 1s are supposed to continue into next year, so it will be interesting to see what colors they will do. i wouldn't be that surprised if these came out again next year
this is what he is referring to. Could be a NA version of the chicago 1's from this year? notice the "retro high OG" gotta be NA branding right

Last edited:
^we already knew this or was it the KOs that we already knew? either way we are getting some good Jordan 1s released finally and i couldnt be happier

Im a damn fool lol. Most are way more in the know and game to have all this down. All this time ive been trying to associate the last 3 numbers with something. Like the royals were 085 hence 1985 shoe and breds 023 just being iconic. Black toe 184 hence like special single pair pre release. So i look at 123 as the chicagos in n/a. Of course im way off with other codes having nothing in common and i never bothered with color codes. Just was havin fun with it

^ :lol:

Nah bro, it's just a color code system, like the first number being 0 usually denotes a black or grey based shoe, and 1 usually is white based, and so on

lol im not laughing at you but i have no clue about color codes either, but it makes sense so that there is some kind of order to it all. i still dont have the slightest clue as to what is releasing next year so ill just wait for the thread instead of getting worked up over possibilities

I understand that, but some GM flaws are blatant. I couldn't really spot any on these, but they don't look as good as Air Thompson's.

The shadows are actually extremely nice IMO. I've heard numerous people say quality of the shadows is equal to the Royals.

I know my shadows are much nicer than my Black toes.
If you compare them closely (in-hand), the Shadows aren't quite at the same level as the Royals. The leathers are very slightly different, and seems nicer on the Royals. Not night and day by any means, but there is a difference. No idea why.

On a side note and totally unrelated to your post, I hate that GM has replaced the word fakes now. There aren't fakes anymore apparently - just authentic and GM :rolleyes

the biggest difference to me between Royals and Shadows is the sockliner and tongue

sockliner of the Royals is really plush and soft

If you compare them closely (in-hand), the Shadows aren't quite at the same level as the Royals. The leathers are very slightly different, and seems nicer on the Royals. Not night and day by any means, but there is a difference. No idea why.

On a side note and totally unrelated to your post, I hate that GM has replaced the word fakes now. There aren't fakes anymore apparently - just authentic and GM :rolleyes
I agree about the last part you said fam

http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

Probably not the most accurate info, but a lot of good info sprinkled in there... I've seen someone link to that blog before, we'll see come '14

Extremely interesting, indeed. A Jordan XII in December?? Haven't heard anything...that's kind of exciting.[/quote]It's the taxi XIIs and they release 12/14 there is a thread already for it and its lookin like a GR but am I the only one that didn't see the black/red Is on the page?

Back
Top Bottom