JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Can I still go to the pizza party if I miss out?
embarassed.gif
Sure buddy ... People who strike out will get an extra slice
happy.gif
if i miss out i'm starting a fight up in there  

He already did and the site says no cancellations which is why he's fighting it :rofl:

Ahh the LolZ!! Small things amuse small minds eh?
I'm sure my explaining that I haven't actually purchased these from zk- will only result in being shot down by a bunch of moronic hyenas- so go along with your pack style e-thuggery! Real original guys!

So apart from making baseless comments and adding rolling eyes- any of you have any form of information?

Can any of you answer my question?

I have not purchased these from zk- I have purchased a pair of sfb from him a few years back- a shoe that would be pointless faking.

Ithe guys eBay store has exceptional feedback and I have read nothing on the net to suggest he is not legit.
Follow dude on ig and he seems a solid fella.

So - children- any of you care to enlighten me as to why you're calling fake?

Or do you have to wait for one of your boyfriends to give you the ok?

Perhaps it's all because of the conspiracy that anything not sold from fl footlocker eb NSC jj in murrrica is not real!

Play on playaz x

Dnt get your panties in a bunch, it's NT what do you expect? You need thick skin around here. A lot of sites went from legit to sellinAs far as feedback goes it doesn't matter cuz 95% of the sneaker don't even know about non-production sneakers that are made early, or that they're buying em. One half of the 5% that do know about these pairs say they're fake, others say otherwise. You ma have gotten legit shoes years ago, but since then a lot of sites have turned to this market to maximize profits. Lastly those still look iffy. It's not a conspiracy cuz these do exist. To play it safe people just wait for the major retailers to buy. Check the GM thread.

He already did and the site says no cancellations which is why he's fighting it :rofl:

I'm sure my explaining that I haven't actually purchased these from zk- will only result in being shot down by a bunch of moronic hyenas- so go along with your pack style e-thuggery! Real original guys!

So apart from making baseless comments and adding rolling eyes- any of you have any form of information?

I have not purchased these from zk- I have purchased a pair of sfb from him a few years back- a shoe that would be pointless faking.

Ithe guys eBay store has exceptional feedback and I have read nothing on the net to suggest he is not legit.

Perhaps it's all because of the conspiracy that anything not sold from fl footlocker eb Ndc jj in murrrica is not real!
Play on playaz x

That makes no sense if people already ordered from ShelfLife and confirmed they're legit. Try again playa.

Perhaps it's all because of the conspiracy that anything not sold from fl footlocker eb Ndc jj in murrrica is not real!

Play on playaz x
View media item 691851

Dnt get your panties in a bunch, it's NT what do you expect? You need thick skin around here. A lot of sites went from legit to sellinAs far as feedback goes it doesn't matter cuz 95% of the sneaker don't even know about non-production sneakers that are made early, or that they're buying em. One half of the 5% that do know about these pairs say they're fake, others say otherwise. You ma have gotten legit shoes years ago, but since then a lot of sites have turned to this market to maximize profits. Lastly those still look iffy. It's not a conspiracy cuz these do exist. To play it safe people just wait for the major retailers to buy. Check the GM thread.
I hear ya buddy- but it seems you're getting all spooked by a photo- not any real evidence.

I don't know zk - but I just think it's straight wrong to call out fake without any real evidence.

And dude claiming shelflife purchase- Lolz- only took nt having to actually endorse them before most of you had the balls the order.

You'll probably file a paypal claim if your shoes don't arrive in 3 days or if your box is damaged!

Play on playaz x
View media item 691851

Lmao...I've been waiting for a good opportunity to use that gif

I hear ya buddy- but it seems you're getting all spooked by a photo- not any real evidence.

I don't know zk - but I just think it's straight wrong to call out fake without any real evidence.

And dude claiming shelflife purchase- Lolz- only took nt having to actually endorse them before most of you had the balls the order.

You'll probably file a paypal claim if your shoes don't arrive in 3 days or if your box is damaged!

We'll you can't call em real without any legit evidence either you take the risk.

Why so desperate to take the risk? Try on rd and if you miss out, pay the price your gonna drop now. At least they will have released and have better chance to be legit. These will have resell but dont think the resell will have the same legs royals had. There was a reason those prices jumped so high within months. Notice everyone was callin 300+ on black toes but now a hard sell at 220.

Why so desperate to take the risk? Try on rd and if you miss out, pay the price your gonna drop now. At least they will have released and have better chance to be legit. These will have resell but dont think the resell will have the same legs royals had. There was a reason those prices jumped so high within months. Notice everyone was callin 300+ on black toes but now a hard sell at 220.
Word- that's my plan anyway- just don't like to see libelous claims thrown around.

Remember children- just because you're hiding behind a screen does not mean that you are immune to the law.

Calling out someone as selling counterfeit goods is libelous- think very seriously about what you say.

I'm out- see you all crying in 2 weeks!

if you had been in this thread before today would notice things on that shoe, such as the swoosh being misshaped and the bag for the red laces being too big, that point to them being grey market pairs. if you want "real evidence" order a pair yourself and get back to us

Back
Top Bottom