JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Taking a pair of those shoes as "exhibit a" makes your whole case useless. There are plenty of ways to prove said claims about the shoes have merit. And how could you prove loss of business from it? This happens so often yet hardly ever gets contested. Dont you think if it were as easy as you claim, it would be common? What exactly is your angle anyway? Are you or related in some way to this business?
He pre-ordered a pair and can't get a refund. That's his relations with the business.

:lol: i agree must be a motive to why he so wanted to prove them legit...i was starting to think maybe he was trolling trying to get people to buy the shoes

@geraldg2309props for trying to reason with that moron
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I try to reason with the unreasonable.. Unless I am the unreasonable one, I'm open to reason. 
laugh.gif

missed out on alot. My chances are looking even slimmer. Everything will unfold and i will get 2 pairs somehow..... That dude who was getting salty on the grey market pairs should just leave. Ain't no children here. Only child is you for not doing your homework.

Don't know if mentioned before or not.. But any minor and/or major differences between these and and the 2001 pairs?

Just recieved info on Numbers in Australia. Squeezed it out. Total of 480 pairs for the Nation. Which is stuff all! I guess we got lucky on royals and now its our turn to feel the pinch aye JB! Smh. Really shoulda cleaned up on them royals, kicking myself. Paid 70 over retail and locked in a pair via a pre order through a friend in Germany, was givng me nightmares this shoe so least i can sleep now. Whats numbers like over there compared too royals? Should be higher since we havent taken them all like the royal release haha

Might be on vacation in Florida when these drop but not sure yet. Best believe I'm gonna be on that hotel WiFi at 8 AM come the 28th
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Don't know if mentioned before or not.. But any minor and/or major differences between these and and the 2001 pairs?

2013:
More higher
the red is less vibrant
duller leather
bigger wings logo
bolder "Nike Air" without the register mark, and overlapping tag
squared toebox, the toe guard is not rounded onto the top piece creating that boxed look making it more roomy for your toes
mesh sockliner
less padded socliner, but based on opinions of others who owned 01 pairs, 13s are very comfortable

2013:
More higher
the red is less vibrant
duller leather
bigger wings logo
squared toebox, the toe guard is not rounded onto the top piece creating that boxed look making it more roomy for your toes
mesh sockliner
less padded socliner, but based on opinions of others who owned 01 pairs, 13s are very comfortable

Not sure if srs

They are identical except the pizza

2013:
More higher
the red is less vibrant
duller leather
bigger wings logo
mesh sockliner
Thanks. This makes me want them even more now lol.

I like the sound of more room for my toes. 

2013:
More higher
the red is less vibrant
duller leather
bigger wings logo
mesh sockliner

Not sure if srs

They are identical except the pizza

I stand corrected, my mistake |I

idk how you obtained that info but over here they're very tight lipped about that kind of thing

It was fairly easy, not big headed just saying ppl know my name so they give me the numbers i ask for, i dont tell anyone is my country the information (unless there in here hehe) Was depressing news, he can hold me pairs usually, not on this release only 2 for him, which i understand i would too

Get this kid out of here.. Dude joins the thread today and then tries to ask us if we think shoes he already ordered are fake.. There fake kid. Fake as anything I ever seen good luck with your fake shoes.

Get this kid out of here.. Dude joins the thread today and then tries to ask us if we think shoes he already ordered are fake.. There fake kid. Fake as anything I ever seen good luck with your fake shoes.
They're not there!
Good comeback![emoji]128077[/emoji]

2013:
More higher
the red is less vibrant
duller leather
bigger wings logo
mesh sockliner
so you've got an early pair of 2013s?
Must be fake Lolz!

Back
Top Bottom