JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Word- that's my plan anyway- just don't like to see libelous claims thrown around.

Remember children- just because you're hiding behind a screen does not mean that you are immune to the law.

Calling out someone as selling counterfeit goods is libelous- think very seriously about what you say.

I'm out- see you all crying in 2 weeks!
Wow @Enchanted  's gif works for every one of this guy's paragraphs. Repped.

if you had been in this thread before today would notice things on that shoe, such as the swoosh being misshaped and the bag for the red laces being too big, that point to them being grey market pairs. if you want "real evidence" order a pair yourself and get back to us
dont forget about the widows peak and toe box shapes

Why so desperate to take the risk? Try on rd and if you miss out, pay the price your gonna drop now. At least they will have released and have better chance to be legit. These will have resell but dont think the resell will have the same legs royals had. There was a reason those prices jumped so high within months. Notice everyone was callin 300+ on black toes but now a hard sell at 220.
Word- that's my plan anyway- just don't like to see libelous claims thrown around.

Remember children- just because you're hiding behind a screen does not mean that you are immune to the law.

Calling out someone as selling counterfeit goods is libelous- think very seriously about what you say.

View media item 691851

I hear ya buddy- but it seems you're getting all spooked by a photo- not any real evidence.

I don't know zk - but I just think it's straight wrong to call out fake without any real evidence.

And dude claiming shelflife purchase- Lolz- only took nt having to actually endorse them before most of you had the balls the order.

You'll probably file a paypal claim if your shoes don't arrive in 3 days or if your box is damaged!

if you had been in this thread before today would notice things on that shoe, such as the swoosh being misshaped and the bag for the red laces being too big, that point to them being grey market pairs. if you want "real evidence" order a pair yourself and get back to us

Zactly

Last edited:

roll.gif
*saves gif* hahhahah

Like I said before, I wish these dropped same day as the gamma XI's, would make it easier IMO because most would go after the Gammas

Like I said before, I wish these dropped same day as the gamma XI's, would make it easier IMO because most would go after the Gammas
I agree like how the toro IVs releasing with the shadow Is made getting the shadows easier for some people

Last edited:
a lot of shoes dropping within a week of this release. dudes just gotta hope ppl choose to spend their money on other releases ( other j's,other nikes,  kds, kobe preludes, or brons) 

Just as libelous as calling people you dont know children? Im only behind a screen cause i have to, not cause i want to.

Turns out the only store in my province that got the royals isn't getting the breds this time. Guess the only option is going against the bots. GL to all!

Im predicting some go to outlets cuz of prod. numbers. 1s always end up at some random bum f***/ outlet. The vegas for example is awesome.

a lot of shoes dropping within a week of this release. dudes just gotta hope ppl choose to spend their money on other releases ( other j's,other nikes,  kds, kobe preludes, or brons) 

credit cards bruh, most of these people put shoes over paying their bills, mortgages, and even going without food.

money aint a thing when you dont care :lol:

there will be dudes who shouldnt even buy 1 shoe those 2 weeks that will probably buy up every release :lol:

:smh:

Im predicting some go to outlets cuz of prod. numbers. 1s always end up at some random bum f***/ outlet. The vegas for example is awesome.

:stoneface:

no one cared for the vegas, they were on discount and finally hit outlets. it was not a popular colorway and no one even cared for 1's when they dropped.

comparing apples and oranges here bruh

roll.gif

Wow I missed out on a lot huh? Happy to be done with finals though. 
laugh.gif

@FastLane  I was just giving a quick response to that dude who needed a quick legit check. I thought it was pretty easy to tell for those that already know what to look for. However I was just saying the shoes were not legit. I could go into detail about why those shoes are off but I think it's already been stated why.

Plus, he is also selling authentic shoes as well which is kind of deceiving because that leads you to assume that all of his shoes are authentic and that's where most of the positive reviews would come from anyways. And here is what is not right. For the authentic shoes he has, like those Black and White Flyknit Racers, will ship from Portland (where he states where he is located) within 24 hours. Why does it take 3-4 weeks for his Gamma XIs to ship in mid January though? Shouldn't that already raise doubt?

I could go on and on about why I said what I said but at the end of the day, you either take my word for it or not. That's your decision, I'm just here to help. 

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

no one cared for the vegas, they were on discount and finally hit outlets. it was not a popular colorway and no one even cared for 1's when they dropped.

comparing apples and oranges here bruh
bred Xi's at outlets where i live in the valley. Depends on if its XI production numbers

Royals actually hit the outlets... Along with Corks. But that was only in Portland Oregon I believe. If I recall correctly

Back
Top Bottom