JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Got a second pair today and bout to pick up #3 tomorrow morning 
happy.gif

$280 each btw. For my fellow NYC NT'ers, BK is where its at!

^ Geez. Imagine if you were able to get it for retail. That's two pairs of black and reds instead of 1. Sigh. Nike, out of all the things to make a GR, Why wasn't it this one.

yeah, an nt'er was gonna get me a pair for the $280,  but i'm gonna take my chances on rd.. if i strike out i'm pretty sure i can get a pair for 3 or lower

Last edited:
How are you guys sure that this is a limited release? I understand that there's a lot of assumptions and such but the hype and "limited" talk about the bred 1s aren't like the bred 11s. All the people I know, well I guess hypebeast were spicing up stories talking about how the bred 11s are going to be limited and such, yet almost everyone got them. Lol I just want clarification because these are my HOLY GRAILS, I don't want to miss out on these at all and I know there's a lot of people on NT who feel the same way. 

You guys say damn to 280 now, but I've been around to different local sneakers stores and they either aren't getting em or are getting just one FSR. 

You might think it's easy now but you gotta consider the fact that these are an OG Black/Red colorway and that Bred 1s have been highly sought after even after they've released the Banneds, The Strap His, and the package joints. Plus, it's Christmas time. Those who are striking out on the Gammas will DEFINATELY be after these and people have more money to spend.

I really think these will be just like the Royals release and we know how that turned out. You can't even get a pair now below $350 or so.

just sayin'.

How are you guys sure that this is a limited release? I understand that there's a lot of assumptions and such but the hype and "limited" talk about the bred 1s aren't like the bred 11s. All the people I know, well I guess hypebeast were spicing up stories talking about how the bred 11s are going to be limited and such, yet almost everyone got them. Lol I just want clarification because these are my HOLY GRAILS, I don't want to miss out on these at all and I know there's a lot of people on NT who feel the same way. 

No one is really sure. It's kinda like if you are willing to take the risk and pay X amount early then just risk it. They might be like shadows or black toe ones for all we know. But then they might be like royals all I know is my spots know what they have and they are not coming off of them for no less than 325 - 415 people are well aware of what this shoe is so regardless limited not limited it's gonna pretty hard to get em for a good deal. Look at black and red 4s those were not limited good enough numbers I been trying to add another pair I can't get em no less than 280-325... This shoe is the Holy grail to a lot... Black and red ones with just Nike air? No jumpman? Old heads are coming out the pocket for these with no care about limited not limited mass produced gr they don't care. It's just if u really want em and your scared of the hype, cop if u wanna risk it then wait.. For me holiday release... 3 days after Xmas.. It just spelled bad news

Last edited:
all my other pick ups mean nothing to me right now... i want these :lol:  

jk tho.. i'm happy with what i have, but i've been waiting all year for these

I feel you man. Been my #1 list for the year. Been wanting a pair for years, could never justify those $500 prices for the older models lol.

We got this Drew. If we can track down Royals in the Czech Republic, this will be a breeze. Long time no talk, fam. Good luck!
I hope so dude. But damn it's looking tough... idk if any of my local stores are getting them and I def won't have any luck online.

You guys say damn to 280 now, but I've been around to different local sneakers stores and they either aren't getting em or are getting just one FSR. 

You might think it's easy now but you gotta consider the fact that these are an OG Black/Red colorway and that Bred 1s have been highly sought after even after they've released the Banneds, The Strap His, and the package joints. Plus, it's Christmas time. Those who are striking out on the Gammas will DEFINATELY be after these and people have more money to spend.

I really think these will be just like the Royals release and we know how that turned out. You can't even get a pair now below $350 or so.

just sayin'.

PMed you fam!

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's all the people with pairs spitting knowledge, I don't care I'm done I reached out to dudes I did my holiday good karma for the year. Good luck y'all just need to get one more pair for my boy Joey and I'm out.

Look at black and red 4s those were not limited good enough numbers I been trying to add another pair I can't get em no less than 280-325...

Wait, really? Those are going for $280-$325? i have 4 pairs by accident. I had no idea they were going for that much.

Back
Top Bottom