JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

laate to the party.

These gonna b more available than the royals? I would hope so nike is not one to shy away from money especially round the holidays
If you're in the US then, yes they should be more available than Royals due to the fact that Royals had a huge portion allocated overseas. 
Are they going to be "available" at all... Prolly not. I'd guess about the same as the black toe or shadows with 187 times as much hype

Michael Jordan allegedly called these "clown shoes" when he first saw them. At first, I couldn't understand why. Now it's clear. The man was not only a great basketball player but he aslo must've been psychic (word to the dozens of pages of Sponge Bob gifs and pizza references). SMH.

the_office_****_vsgi8zcf.gif

Last edited:

If you're in the US then, yes they should be more available than Royals due to the fact that Royals had a huge portion allocated overseas. 
Are they going to be "available" at all... Prolly not. I'd guess about the same as the black toe or shadows with 187 times as much hype
thats what i was thinking. IF they gonna be like the shadows black toes or chicagos im good because my store got all those.

still want the royals but +400  is rent money
mean.gif

mom and pop sneaker spots are the gems.....found 1 picking mine up monday thank god...

so i can focus on a 2nd pair now.....ill give yall finishline updates between now and the weekend

This is definitely the last release im getting this year, havent picked up anything this year, last one was fire red 3's.

Probabaly won't cop anything till the infrared 6's.

This is definitely the last release im getting this year, havent picked up anything this year, last one was fire red 3's.

That's not saying much.  It's the last Saturday of the year and the fourth to last day of the year!  You sure you can wait until 2014?

you can't get more in 2013 anyway :tongue: thats mine as well...and next is infrared 6s..regarding jordans my previous purchase was the FR 3s as well..however I spent a lot of money in other brands..saucony, reebok,nb,asics and adidas..i couldn't handle it..very bad...anyway..back to the subject..waiting the 1s as well to release..i am very lucky to have a good friend who owns a store and has already reserved them for me :smile:

Last edited:
Whats going on? I've been following this thread for the past month or so and finally convinced me to join NT. Hope everybody gets these. The thirst is real.

Found one spot on Fulton but can't tell if they GM but they looked clean. Dudes in the store brought the shoe like it if it was a bag of gold I didn't even want to grab the shoe to inspect the details 

Seems like every store getting shipments at different times 

I'm new to the community. I've been following the thread for a bit and figured I'd share that the people on Jamaica avenue in queens are crazy! They asking 350-415 right now! I'm trying to get them around 250-275 and then try in RD.

Good luck to all! Any help would be great I'm in NYC

Kixsquare posted a FSR a couple minutes ago.  still got sizes 6-11, $299 + ship but youll probably get them before release date.  I copped one cause i'm outta town and wont even have internet on the 28th when they drop 
ohwell.gif

if it wont add to your cart just keep trying

Last edited:
if you willing to pay $300 you minus wale just try on rd, and if you miss i'm pretty sure you can spend that afterwards 

Last edited:
At this point what is the general consensus on what a "fair" price would be? It's looking bad around here!

For you guys in the east bay, sunvalley's footlocker is handing out raffle tickets the day before release day from 8am-12 in the jcpenney parking lot. the finishline is handing out tickets on Thursday or Friday (don't remember) from 8 (or 10) until noon.

At hilltop mall, finishline isn't getting them. And footlocker still isn't sure if they're getting a shipment.
Grab me one.. size 9.5 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom