JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

No one is really sure. It's kinda like if you are willing to take the risk and pay X amount early then just risk it. They might be like shadows or black toe ones for all we know. But then they might be like royals all I know is my spots know what they have and they are not coming off of them for no less than 325 - 415 people are well aware of what this shoe is so regardless limited not limited it's gonna pretty hard to get em for a good deal. Look at black and red 4s those were not limited good enough numbers I been trying to add another pair I can't get em no less than 280-325... This shoe is the Holy grail to a lot... Black and red ones with just Nike air? No jumpman? Old heads are coming out the pocket for these with no care about limited not limited mass produced gr they don't care. It's just if u really want em and your scared of the hype, cop if u wanna risk it then wait.. For me holiday release... 3 days after Xmas.. It just spelled bad news
Word I feel you, especially with the release being a few days after Christmas. All the hype in NYC I hear is going towards the gamma blues, well I guess it's because i'm around teens but I wanna be like the old heads. I prefer bred 1s, those are sneakers  that Jordan wore with the recessed hairline and super shorts, straight up vintage! But how was the black toe 1 release? I luckily paid retail after RD. Aren't they one of the original Jordan 1's? Why weren't they limited as the royals? 

Last edited:
Forgive me, I've been away from JB for a while. Is this a W?

yeah, 280 ain't where it's at

I'm starting to sweat.

trinidad_james10.jpg

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's all the people with pairs spitting knowledge, I don't care I'm done I reached out to dudes I did my holiday good karma for the year. Good luck y'all just need to get one more pair for my boy Joey and I'm out.
Aye share that share that 

Brooklyn fam need the love I'll take anything 280 n below 

Last edited:
Should have kept better tabs on this thread. May have been able to get some help! Lmao.
I was in the mindset that these were gonna be a super GR lol.

Should have kept better tabs on this thread. May have been able to get some help! Lmao.
I was in the mindset that these were gonna be a super GR lol.
i don't know about a super gr, but they will be on ndc, ftl sites, and jj.. some one correct me if i'm wrong

Anyone know if eastbay dropping these???wouldn't trust them anyway seeing how they canceled CJ trainer orders lol but just to know

Yeah I'm not even gonna try online dude. Those things always sell out as soon as the link becomes available.

Any one know if www.Cougarkicks.com is legit?

It has pre-orders for $270shipped but idk :rolleyes

I sent a message to this one ebay seller. He has them on eBay for $290 but said if I cop off the website that's where the lowest prices are.

Last edited:
anyone from toronto on this thread?

i want to cop these, but on the footlocker website it says they are only selling it in the House of Hoops location, so I'm guessing the release for the banned 1's are going to be huge (obivously cuz they only selling it in one location.....) how da hell do i get hooked up? Is there any kind of raffle or pre-order lol i know this ain't COD, but whatever.

Last edited:
JB dropped the ball. These should have been released on Black Friday and made in a bundance like the Bred IV and BCIIIs before that. Its a shame that they decided to flood the market with Oreo Vs and Crimson IIIs but make these a non GR. **** is so frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom