JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Two things i know about these places people are gettin from early and mom n pop joints. They get maybe a handfull of pairs and tjey all act like the shoe is impossible. What they dont tell you is that just like when a walmart shows up and crushes the little guy, the finishlines and eastbay (with sister stores) of the world, throw in Villa, j jazz and others) and they are scrapin for business. Dont get too sold on these transactions like its telling the future. Urban stores need money and know what to use to get it.
that's true.

But if you have the money for it, why not spend it?

Buying online is a nightmare and most stores will only have a certain amount of stock and they either all are doing raffles, tickets or RSVPs. 

Michael Jordan allegedly called these "clown shoes" when he first saw them. At first, I couldn't understand why. Now it's clear. The man was not only a great basketball player but he aslo must've been psychic (word to the dozens of pages of Sponge Bob gifs and pizza references). SMH.

But why u mad?

dont hate. my dude got a big rumble on saturday night against the socials

ponyboy rocking um like that too :lol:

AHHHH THIS HAD ME DEAD.....[emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

they got royals too, but they only lasted 2 seconds :lol:   
Because they had 50 or fewer pairs

(Don't worry the rest are sitting in a sneaker warehouse in the Midwest just chillin on ice waiting for either All Star Weekend or FNL's to re-open in malls with HOH's :wink: #RoyalThreadDays )

Well got the 11's locked down, full force on these now, hopefully I'll be able to get these on RD or if not oh well....resell it is. Gotta find a legit preorder site

This guy got em...I watched like 2 minutes and couldn't watch more his look nails were disgusting. 
sick.gif

3 out of the 5 stores at my local mall said they are getting the ones..while I was there massive people were asking about gamma 11 and foams and not about these so my fingers are crossed that folks don't care about them round here and should be easy cop

Man I got the royals so easy on FNL.I was checked out by 6:58 and couldve got another one.I only have success on FNL and never FTL,JJ,eastbay and champs.

Those were the days before the splash pages/countdown.

Man I got the royals so easy on FNL.I was checked out by 6:58 and couldve got another one.I only have success on FNL and never FTL,JJ,eastbay and champs.

Those were the days before the splash pages/countdown.
Agree about FTL Eastbay and FA... I really have no clue how people get their pairs off their. Such a horrible setup imo.

3 out of the 5 stores at my local mall said they are getting the ones..while I was there massive people were asking about gamma 11 and foams and not about these so my fingers are crossed that folks don't care about them round here and should be easy cop
I hope the same. Hook it up! :lol:

Agree about FTL Eastbay and FA... I really have no clue how people get their pairs off their. Such a horrible setup imo.

that's crazy I do not use fnl because it never lets me check out I even went as far as getting new cards from my bank and credit company and still a no go.... I agree fnl is easy but I have plenty success on eastbay also cant beat the no tax and free shipping

I don't recall any sites to have royals prior to their release, in stock or otherwise so seeing all these up on various sites is a good sign, no? I would think Nike would produce a few more than usual given their zest for money and the holiday season.

Back
Top Bottom