JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

why do u hate on new generation ? 

i personally prefer lebron shoe line than jordans , apart from 1s,3s,4s and 11s,13s the rest of jordans look ugly to me and even the ones i mentioned it would be 1-2 shoes that i d put over lebrons shoes.

keep in mind that lebrons are different "type" of shoes than jordans.the got sick colorways that make em look so hot.and i am a weird colorway fan 

Jordan didn't need all that to sell shoes, 15 different colorways with 3 different versions. Sure shoes went on the discount rack a lot but I don't see Brons line being as iconic, but only time will tell I ain't psychic. Personally I don't have a number I don't like, I just love Mike though maybe the 19s I never wear those..

Last edited:
the mom and pop botiques thats been in business 20 + years >>>

that pair is coming from fla friday....more in depth pics friday/sat....

on to a 2nd pair......and grabbin both gammas droppin the next week or so 

Jordan didn't need all that hoolah to sell shoes, 15 different colorways with 3 different versions. Personally I don't have a number I don't like, I just love Mike though maybe the 19s I never wear those..
no doubt but new generation , new tastes :smile:

From what I'm starting to see, places are getting them like regular finishlines but they are getting one FSR, so you still gotta be pretty lucky to land a pair. At least overseas didn't get the bulk like the royals.

found a place that has these on pre-order for 260 shipped... thoughts?

http://www.mcssl.com/store/mikeyskicks/nike-air-jordan-retro-1-hi-og
Do it at your own risk. These people go out on release day with your money and try to get the shoes for retail and pocket the extra if they don't get em they send u a refund.
Figured that, some have actual connects when others don't though... guess it's a gamble.  It's through paypal so it's not too bad, i hope.

Last edited:
Y'all think I can get banned ones for 400? Cause someone is selling themmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I always love this time of year. The hypebeasts be having fire sales.
Got a ds pair for 300 around this time last year from someone who had no idea what they were worth. Such a good feeling

After seeing those pics im so glad i copped off shelf life

Back
Top Bottom