JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I am more excited with this shoes, than the Gamma XI. Who's with me?

i don't even know why people are excited about the gammas, it's just an all black shoe.  didn't even bother getting a raffle ticket for it and i'm by HOH a lot since i work in the area.

It's just the fact it's a Jordan XI and everybody including grandma will get up for the flip. Cuz 70% will be on the resell market come Sat.

i did 2 and both failed, but thanks to the NT fam i still was able to get a pair 
#iwasthere
lol
it was brutal 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

If finishline gets em instore, can we assume there were maybe more of these made than usual?

there will be plenty to go around... majority of people picking these up have no intention of wearing them either, so the resale market will be flooded

DO NOT pay high resale prices should you not be able to scoop these up on release day, when the dust settles you will end up paying $20-50 over retail MAX

Did Roosevelt Field Mall ever get the Royals? i just asked Finishline and they said they arent getting em

there will be plenty to go around... majority of people picking these up have no intention of wearing them either, so the resale market will be flooded

DO NOT pay high resale prices should you not be able to scoop these up on release day, when the dust settles you will end up paying $20-50 over retail MAX

Wrong thread..

This belongs in the gamma 11 thread.

WE TALKING BOUT 1s.

NOT ANY 1s BLACK AND RED 1s.

Did Roosevelt Field Mall ever get the Royals? i just asked Finishline and they said they arent getting em
If memory serves me correct only HOH got them at RF not even the Nike Store did.... I remember having to attempt to RSVP at NTNY

Speaking of HOH are they going to be doing raffles for these? If so does anybody know when?

Last edited:

:stoneface:

Last edited:
If finishline gets em instore, can we assume there were maybe more of these made than usual?

you dont believe that, do you?

Ill give up my SN if this turns out to be true. I have zero doubt in my mind that these will not resell for $200 only.

if thats true, plenty of dudes in here will gladly pay you $200 for their size. might even tip you too.

prepare that inbox

I think we all wish that is true.

PS I'm done with this. FTL/FTA/HoH stores that got Bel Air V's should get these with very few exceptions. These are also an FTL 05 bin number product so locations should be very similar. All of the stores in my state are confirmed and following this pattern.

I don't think Bel Air Vs were an easy cop last time I checked.. Right?

Last edited:

I'm starting to think these will be like shadow 1 and black toe availability 

Reactions: lyl

Ill give up my SN if this turns out to be true. I have zero doubt in my mind that these will not resell for $200 only.
Who wants your screen name though? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom