JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Man I hate when stores don't pick up the phone. Lazy *****
They do that on purpose. I called like 8 places today and NO Footlockers picked up. SMH. They know they answer phones on Sundays. I hate driving in Christmas traffic but I might have to for this.

Shiiiiit reading this thread looks like the American release is a mess :D hope it'll go smoother over here. Still hoping to get multiple pairs to keep me in breds for a couple of years :smile:

I was told my HOH would be giving tickets out this coming Friday, a friend called today to make sure and they told him they already handed out tickets last week.

****ball Greenwood staff, man. :lol:

Why did these have to release during the holiday season instead of an April or something? I would love a pair but memories of my failed campout for the breds last year haunt be lmao

plus it was on GS sizes, i assume they dont know anything about kicks.

i would take that feedback with a grain of salt IMO

if you get fakes, you will get your money back without issue so i wouldnt even sweat it.

they pulled a fast one. they were scheduled to open up rsvps tomorrow. oh well...think i grabbed the last spot for a 9.5 at NTLA and a spot at NTSM

Good luck fam. I just did one for ntsm. You know any info yet for places here in town ?

Good luck fam. I just did one for ntsm. You know any info yet for places here in town ?

good luck to you too. I don't live in SD anymore, but doesn't HOH at University Town Center usually hand out guaranteed tix the Thurs. before release?

$250 pre-order
forever-sneakz-llc.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/copy-of-air-jordan-i-1-retro-hi-og-pre-order
Not that I was gonna order but I've noticed that with every pre-order site, 10.5 is the first to go. I'm gonna have to be quick as **** come Saturday
mean.gif

Bonus
CSZzAQ1.png

eek.gif
fXeVz.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom