JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i swear HoHs / FTA / Champs better not be doing raffles today
mad.gif
My thoughts exactly 
mad.gif

Mission Viejo Mall made the list? I have a chance to get retail? Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn........ 

Repped!

Man I hate when stores don't pick up the phone. Lazy *****
They not lazy, its just that the phone be ringing off the hook with all these releases. They would have to hire a full time person to answer the phones, just to keep answering the same question...

These will def be hard to get in my area. Had a fnl employee show me these on their inventory list but when I call today to see if they were using the usual method for release the manager says not getting them.. Hmm. Footlockers not getting them, hibbett isn't either. Foot action doing fcfs and so does city gear across town. The other city gear does some shady random Instagram pic of these shoes telling when they will do guaranteed wristbands..

Whats funny is all this info is nothing new and been like this since the royals. The US got far less pairs of royals so there isnt that kindve hype but make sure u sew up your spots.

Mission Viejo Mall made the list? I have a chance to get retail? Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn........ 

Repped!
yeah they got the last 3 og 1 highs too 
I appreciate that info man.

Curious, did they do fcfs, raffle?

I remember being 3rd in line for bred 13, after that I decided to pay 20-40 over just to avoid the hastle that's why I was out of loop. Prelude 1/3 really hurt me $ wise, so I would love to get these at retail. 

Called two of my local FTL's in So Cal & employees both said it looks like a HOH release only. I hope they were wrong.

Not worried about this release anymore, several spots in each mall are getting them In my area...

All else fails ill activate optimus...

I Just got off the phone with finishline MV and he said we will "release details during the week" but "yes we are getting them".

I appreciate that info man.

Curious, did they do fcfs, raffle?

I remember being 3rd in line for bred 13, after that I decided to pay 20-40 over just to avoid the hastle that's why I was out of loop. Prelude 1/3 really hurt me $ wise, so I would love to get these at retail. 
man it varies from fnl to fnl some do tickets some do fcfs.....only release they ever done a raffle on is the 11's 

Talked to my guy at Footaction today and he said they arent even doing a raffle...FCFS. Then again no one here likes 1s, but still surprising. So it must not be too tough  number wise..at least here in TX

What part of Texas are you in, fam?

Called two of my local FTL's in So Cal & employees both said it looks like a HOH release only. I hope they were wrong.
Which ones did u call btw, im in SoCal too and I hope they dont do any secret raffles today unannounced and ****.

Back
Top Bottom