JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I have my two pairs but this is as close to "the final straw" I've ever felt. Makes me angry to know people will either have a difficult time copping or cop pairs that are questionable. All these pairs we see seem very suspect. Too many regular dudes have more pairs than all FTL's in a major city. WTF.

ALL this talk about Nike knows what they are doing, yada yada yada, it makes everyone more hungry for the next release, and the release after, creating snowball effect, yada yada yada. But for me, it turns me off. The current state I;ve seen this past year makes me ill. In fact, I've copped less pairs this past year than I did the previous couple of years. This current sytsem isnt for the 35+ dudes like me. And I know my demo isnt the reach. But as someone said, too scressful.

Good luck everyone, and be safe. Its just shoes. Dont let this consume you while being with the fam on christmas.

I was told my HOH would be giving tickets out this coming Friday, a friend called today to make sure and they told him they already handed out tickets last week.

****ball Greenwood staff, man. :lol:

A LOT of people are gonna get screwed over because of the misinformation with these

The sad **** is, I don't have a back up sneaker to cop after RD, if I can't get retail or a fare resell price idk what sneaker imma cop. im not a fan of those bum *** gamma 11s   and I don't really want the taxi 12s since every ******* in the Bronx, NY got em 

gammas are nice lowkey it's just the hype that turns you off. 11s aren't my style but I'd wear em to the gym

When I was at HOH yesterday, they told me they will be handing out raffle tickets from 10:00am-6:00pm Friday, and they are going to be calling people that same day.  I gotta think that this is going to be the same procedure for every FL that is getting the breds.
This would be an ideal situation for me.

When I was at HOH yesterday, they told me they will be handing out raffle tickets from 10:00am-6:00pm Friday, and they are going to be calling people that same day.  I gotta think that this is going to be the same procedure for every FL that is getting the breds.

LOL what... What you mean banned from Nike?! Hahahaha hahahahhaha how the hell you get banned from Nike... What the hell did he do?
He was a bot user, he was one of the first ones I know of to get hit with the banhammer. I think it is if you get megged twice you get banned.

A LOT of people are gonna get screwed over because of the misinformation with these
gammas are nice lowkey it's just the hype that turns you off. 11s aren't my style but I'd wear em to the gym

Can't front... Not really hyped about the gamma 11s but he gamma 12s would have been so nice if that red jumpman was another color... I have no clue why it's red... It makes no sense to me. Why...

just called my local house of hoops and they said they gave out tickets last week...
mean.gif

He was a bot user, he was one of the first ones I know of to get hit with the banhammer. I think it is if you get megged twice you get banned.

It's a lifetime ban? That's pretty serious. I imagine he's using bots to rsvp if he can't buy them online anymore. Pretty sure he's not blacklisted from Nike stores wonder what would happen if he tried to get some socks online... Lol would meg let him rock... Whoevers smashing meg prolly has "power" as his ringtone for when she calls

It's a lifetime ban? That's pretty serious. I imagine he's using bots to rsvp if he can't buy them online anymore. Pretty sure he's not blacklisted from Nike stores wonder what would happen if he tried to get some socks online... Lol would meg let him rock... Whoevers smashing meg prolly has "power" as his ringtone for when she calls
I think he has a few friends who gets releases for him and the banhammer is for everything, not just shoes, he could be trying for some socks and they still won't let him cop. I'm not sure if it's an ip ban or address and name etc.... but he's definitely blacklisted

Back
Top Bottom