JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

laugh.gif

just sharing
sharing a location? 
wink.gif

No point in posting and then giving ZERO info. You coulda made something up, but it just looks like you bragging now.

Feelings hurt everytime someones posts a picture of these at this point.

Theres no spongebob gif to express the hurt.

I have a friend in the Marines that's stationed in Tokyo who will be trying to cop these for me there. My online other option is online because I refuse to wait for hours in line for tickets or a raffle entry.

Just got back from my local mall and most the stores said they weren't getting them but the other stores were..i asked those stores and they said the same thing about the other stores. The only hope is FTA who is saying check again by Tuesday. That FTA and the villa are my only hopes. This is getting so dam stressful

u dudes tryna cop from overseas how much are u really saving after exchange rate and shipping? 20-30$? then you gotta wait 3 weeks

Are stores not getting inventory because theres too many new releases on the shelves? Theres a different retro every week. I feel like they wont have the space to stack 70-80 pairs of Breds.

Not that I was gonna order but I've noticed that with every pre-order site, 10.5 is the first to go. I'm gonna have to be quick as **** come Saturday
mean.gif

Bonus
CSZzAQ1.png

eek.gif
I am disappointed that there are NTers that believe..

An individual would have this many legit pairs in their possession..

Internet makes it too easy to take advantage of people.. Smh..

I'm just not trying to pay the UK price. Euro yes, UK nahhhh. Might as well get a preorder here. GBP after shipping is like $225+. I need a country where my dollar is worth something. Lol

UK and euro pricing is exactly the same my man.

Back
Top Bottom