JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

found a spot that has a 9.5 and maybe bigger sizes at 320$ if anybody interested, I know guys want to lock down their true size but imo I'm passing at that price

Anybody get charged customs when paying about 200 from overseas?

I've heard that 250+ is that "you'll be paying customs" price.

Kinda wish these and yeezys released the same day. Because alot who fail will be gunning for these the day after, instead of dividing their efforts between the two if they were on the same day.
Word. To those who truly want them, put in the groundwork & make those store visits/calls

Online will prolly be a joke. The yeezy beasts will eat everything up

I'll just consider this a weak royal release lol
nerd.gif

Same here.
nthat.gif
I'll be dammed if I can't cop at least 1 pair from these sites.
I'm just not trying to pay the UK price. Euro yes, UK nahhhh. Might as well get a preorder here. GBP after shipping is like $225+. I need a country where my dollar is worth something. Lol

i know i'm getting a little carried away, but i need christmas eve, and christmas to hurry and get here, so i can go enjoy myself and stop worrying about these 
laugh.gif

I'm so anxious for these! Seeing everyone talk about the release and how certain stores aren't giving info and certain stores mot getting them is gonna be a hassle tho. Hopefully we can all get a pair tho I want the best for my NTers!

Last edited:
I'm so anxious for these! Seeing everyone talk about the release and how certain stores aren't giving info and certain stores mot getting them is gonna be a hassle tho. Hopefully we can all get a pair tho I want the best for my NTers!

i know i'm getting a little carried away, but i need christmas eve, and christmas to hurry and get here, so i can go enjoy myself and stop worrying about these 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Im with you on that. I may take a stroll to my local mall and check dates for the raffles... Local HOH had said would be doing it on Friday morning and calling that evening.  I just want 1 pair to wear 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom