JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Lol. Yeah, employees can be shady, but there are a few nice ones (usually not located in the hood).  I called one spot and the employee told me call back tomorrow and basically hung up. Funny b/c the same store yesterday had somebody tell me to call back today. That's a hood store-I don't expect courtesy sadly.  That's why I take my business to the nearest suburb usually. 
Truth, but in my experience, suburbs are lame. The days of big mall chains getting anything worthwhile (or limited at least) are long gone. And soon so will be malls lol. People do have to realize, malls are getting slammed right now and have been. Its real for xmas and i give them love u know.

235 shipped from shelflife should have token that deal they were charging 311 for the royals

By the way, if the store ain't a hoh or major retailer in a big city expect them to get around 12-15 pair and that's not including what the employees take.

someone needs to hit my PM with these euro sites

but then again everyone will know before they release so it wont be easy unless we lucky.

caliroots is gonna get hammered, so are sites like Hanon, End ect. looking for low profile spots. I know a couple, the ones I know will for sure get them are gonna be kind of high
Yeah, I'm sure. Shout out to @Bboyd  though. He didn't PM me or anything, but him saying he can get these for $152 shipped in the UK got me over here WORKING. Lol. I found 3 more Euro sites over the last hour.  Low profile is the way to go though-those other ones are too high for me anyway.

From everything you're saying, it doesn't sound like you've made purchases from the sites. I've made these purchases as recently as Saturday. From your prices and info, you've surfed the sites. Are you familiar with VAT? There are sites that remove it and sites that don't. Those that do give you 17% off that price you see in GBP. Some of the sites have free worldwide shipping right now, most legit ones don't charge more than $9-$14 USD. Size? is the exception to all of this and outside of Cali roots, they usually have the highest price. There are two sites that you can use discount codes on to save a % off the total, a few that say they remove VAT, a few that you can view the US site version and see that the price change is not just the currency conversion you're doing manually. The other thing you assumed when saying GBP will always be more than euros and USD, is that every store will have the price as the same numerical value with a different currency afterward. They don't all do this tho. Some of these things aren't obvious but the others are found by correctly browsing the site or actually having purchased from the place before. You all know the sites, none of them are secret.

Truth, but in my experience, suburbs are lame. The days of big mall chains getting anything worthwhile (or limited at least) are long gone. And soon so will be malls lol. People do have to realize, malls are getting slammed right now and have been. Its real for xmas and i give them love u know.
I've never been to Pittsburgh so idk what the burbs are like there, but the burbs just outside the cities in the DMV have been money for me. It was the same in college in New England. 

I was gonna comment the same thing as the dude you quoted. Many of the DMV HoH's that will have these are listed on the launch locator as "Raffle tickets" but from EXPERIENCE and first-hand knowledge, its a GUARANTEED ticket, and its typically given away in the wee hours of the morning 6-7:30 AM the morning of release. Its a bit misleading to its customer base and threw me off the first time I tried (a couple months ago, and I learned my lesson quick).

I'm pretty sure i know where u copped royals (at least the "chain", same spot I copped mine), and i'll be out there Friday night. FCFS for the win, sadly.
@B Fresco  how are they giving out tickets at 6-730AM if the store doesn't open until later? are people lining up for these tickets outside of the mall?

From everything you're saying, it doesn't sound like you've made purchases from the sites. I've made these purchases as recently as Saturday. From your prices and info, you've surfed the sites. Are you familiar with VAT? There are sites that remove it and sites that don't. Those that do give you 17% off that price you see in GBP. Some of the sites have free worldwide shipping right now, most legit ones don't charge more than $9-$14 USD. Size? is the exception to all of this and outside of Cali roots, they usually have the highest price. There are two sites that you can use discount codes on to save a % off the total, a few that say they remove VAT, a few that you can view the US site version and see that the price change is not just the currency conversion you're doing manually. The other thing you assumed when saying GBP will always be more than euros and USD, is that every store will have the price as the same numerical value with a different currency afterward. They don't all do this tho. Some of these things aren't obvious but the others are found by correctly browsing the site or actually having purchased from the place before. You all know the sites, none of them are secret.
Well, it sounds like you trying to keep the sites quiet so I may just PM you with the ones I'm familiar with.  

But like you and others said I'm sure these will all be available and revealed on RD for everyone. One I've used in the past was free shipping to the US but it's increased a little but not much. Anyway, thx for the knowledge you're droppin in the thread. I've gotten 3 more sites as a result of your replies to my posts. Appreciate it @Bboyd. 

RUH-OH...

Think my boy just got GOT on jamaica ave..........dudes tag look off and his production date ends on 8/14/13, his stitching is off too like its not neat..comparing to my pairs they look like different sneakers...just hit up a couple NT'ers waiting to get some tag pics...smh he spent $335.00

i have come to the decision that i will not pay over retail and will not wait in line for hours to get these so basicall that means i am passing on these, i will save up and get some OGs or 94s. So now i will be grabbing the Hawks with a discount if i can and make my Lakers customs out of them. That is all lol

i have come to the decision that i will not pay over retail and will not wait in line for hours to get these so basicall that means i am passing on these, i will save up and get some OGs or 94s. So now i will be grabbing the Hawks with a discount if i can and make my Lakers customs out of them. That is all lol
you were part of the pizza movement...come on now

Last edited:
RUH-OH...

Think my boy just got GOT on jamaica ave..........dudes tag look off and his production date ends on 8/14/13, his stitching is off too like its not neat..comparing to my pairs they look like different sneakers...just hit up a couple NT'ers waiting to get some tag pics...smh he spent $335.00

post pic of his shoes

RUH-OH...

Maybe @Zyzz  pics can help somewhat, there's a pic of the size tag in the thread too just look at the recent images.

http://niketalk.com/t/536390/jordan...2-28-13-no-gm-talk-allowed/6000#post_19258984

@B Fresco
 how are they giving out tickets at 6-730AM if the store doesn't open until later? are people lining up for these tickets outside of the mall?

YUP. Let's just say 2 HOH's i know of personally, have security/cops control one line outside ONE entrance, and around 7-730, that stores manager or ASM comes out with Guranteed tickets. they hand em out till they're done. The HoH then opens at 8 (typically) and you take ur ticket up and show ID.

FYi, it isn't like this for EVERY release, but they rarely do "raffles". Like i said, i've seen it with my own eyes. Will they do this for the 1's? Who knows. But seeing what others are reporting via NT and social media, it is very probable.

Okay the dates are right his says 8/21/13 not the 14 which is consistent with the you know what's.... @zyzz did you post a pic of your size tag? Pm me

Back
Top Bottom