JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

RUH-OH...

Think my boy just got GOT on jamaica ave..........dudes tag look off and his production date ends on 8/14/13, his stitching is off too like its not neat..comparing to my pairs they look like different sneakers...just hit up a couple NT'ers waiting to get some tag pics...smh he spent $335.00

if you held them in your hands, it shouldn't be hard to tell

RUH-OH...

Think my boy just got GOT on jamaica ave..........dudes tag look off and his production date ends on 8/14/13, his stitching is off too like its not neat..comparing to my pairs they look like different sneakers...just hit up a couple NT'ers waiting to get some tag pics...smh he spent $335.00
Dag. That sucks. This is the perfect time for getting GOT. $335 though? Too much even for authentics. Hope he can get his money back.

if you held them in your hands, it shouldn't be hard to tell

I haven't he's sent me pics but the lighting isn't good I'm waiting to get more pics.. He's a idiot he told me the production date was 8/14/13 but it's 8/21/13 hopefully he's fast with the new pics

Need euro sites and I'm willing to pay... I got luck using End with the Royals I doubt I will get that lucky twice.

YUP. Let's just say 2 HOH's i know of personally, have security/cops control one line outside ONE entrance, and around 7-730, that stores manager or ASM comes out with Guranteed tickets. they hand em out till they're done. The HoH then opens at 8 (typically) and you take ur ticket up and show ID.

FYi, it isn't like this for EVERY release, but they rarely do "raffles". Like i said, i've seen it with my own eyes. Will they do this for the 1's? Who knows. But seeing what others are reporting via NT and social media, it is very probable.
can you PM me those HOHs?

FCFS in NY?
roll.gif

I never leave my crib for shoes, dudes are animals.
me either im usually good at my spots but they are not getting them and i need them so if i got to line up i will

Getting the feeling these won't be that difficult to get. Nike Scottsdale is doing RSVP for them and Eastbay/FTL will have these in a sz 12.5 and up to sz 18. Seems like a decent number of pairs produced.

So Dtlr around my way is doing guaranteed tickets right now but I'm at work so no go there and Footaction said they're doing a raffle Friday but they ain't showing up on the release calendar so I'm not sure what to make of this

YEah NikeDC just tweeted for the RSVP. It was only a formality.

Good luck with the rsvp services folks. I"m 0-10 with them bammas smh. No luck/love.

@NikeSeattle will be doing their RSVP process on the 26th, HoH Southcenter will be doing a raffle on the 27th. Going to try for both to increase my chances, then online and try my luck.

Sorry to hear alot of people are struggling with this release. A bunch of places around me are getting them, mostly Footactions doing FCFS with a couple of raffles, so I should be all good to double up. 1s are not that hot where I live.

So N.Y has 4 hoh dropping these right ? is that more then the royals ?? not in ny, but i'm just curious

Last edited:
Sorry to hear alot of people are struggling with this release. A bunch of places around me are getting them, mostly Footactions doing FCFS with a couple of raffles, so I should be all good to double up. 1s are not that hot where I live.
Where you live at?  I'm coming over.

Getting the feeling these won't be that difficult to get. Nike Scottsdale is doing RSVP for them and Eastbay/FTL will have these in a sz 12.5 and up to sz 18. Seems like a decent number of pairs produced.
Agreed. It seems much more stores have these than royals. My amazon order shipped due in Friday. Hopefully, they check out so I can just go snowboarding on Saturday. 

Back
Top Bottom