JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

So Dtlr around my way is doing guaranteed tickets right now but I'm at work so no go there and Footaction said they're doing a raffle Friday but they ain't showing up on the release calendar so I'm not sure what to make of this

which one, g?

I'm gonna try Roosevelt field make a mall day out of it.. Take myself my girl her sister and get tickets... Lol then hit up shake shack

21 mercer rsvp. will call kith right now, atmos is doing raffle. i will go to fordam in a little and see what they are saying over there. trust me ive been going every where every day im hoping i find something something sure soon. good looks tho i appreciate it @DBCHOOPS

Last edited:
I'm gonna try Roosevelt field make a mall day out of it.. Take myself my girl her sister and get tickets... Lol then hit up shake shack
Shake Shack 
devil.gif
 how could I forget...think I might get some in the city, after I get some tickets.

Shake Shack 
devil.gif
 how could I forget...think I might get some in the city, after I get some tickets.

Shake Shack 
devil.gif
Lol the tickets is the excuse..

I'm just going for shack
When i visited NY.. i didn't really like shake shack, it's whatever.  That chicken n rice halal cart though.. i dream about that every other week.

:smh: :stoneface: the HOH i was depending on passed out tickets fcfs this morning.

Bay Area NTers: ya'll know how serramonte or valley fair are doing their releases? no one picks up their phone :smh:

When i visited NY.. i didn't really like shake shack, it's whatever.  That chicken n rice halal cart though.. i dream about that every other week.

Truth I'm on vacation from college now that you mentioned it def. Going out there this weekend..

Were you able to get an automatic update, or did you just check based on the info they originally provided? I've been at cape mail international since 12/18.

Put your tracking code in the USPS.com website. I'm sure yours is in New York in the customs facility.

Thank you. Don't know why I didn't try that in the first place. Got my PROCESSED THROUGH SORT FACILITY in NY.

Happy man.

:smh: :stoneface: the HOH i was depending on passed out tickets fcfs this morning.

Bay Area NTers: ya'll know how serramonte or valley fair are doing their releases? no one picks up their phone :smh:

I think HOH serramonte did their raffle last sunday. Not sure about VF though

Chicago burbs FTL HOH are all doing raffles Friday till like 7, then picking and calling winners that night to pick up Saturday. 

DTLR at North Riverside is doing raffles till Wednesday.

No Champs I called are getting them. 

Finishline at Woodfield said they won't know till tomorrow if they are getting, or how many they are getting, or if it's a fcfs. 

Any other Chicago info I'm missing, holler at me.

Kind of whack I was hoping to spread out the days to make trips to a few malls and drop a raffle. Doubt I can do all of them in one day since they're so far apart.

If nothing I'll try NDC or FNL that morning. FTL/FTA/Champs/EB never have worked me on anything.

Back
Top Bottom