JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Too many 2012/2013 accounts are suddenly interested in this shoe. I'm not a fan of the hype. If I am able to get as many pairs as I'm expecting/hoping, R.I.P. to y'all pockets:x . I helped y'all out with the Shadows. I am bringing them FlightClub prices for these. Only people being spared are those who been here at least a decade...
:smh:
StupidPeople.gif

Too many 2012/2013 accounts are suddenly interested in this shoe. I'm not a fan of the hype. If I am able to get as many pairs as I'm expecting/hoping, R.I.P. to y'all pockets:x . I helped y'all out with the Shadows. I am bringing them FlightClub prices for these. Only people being spared are those who been here at least a decade...

so you take the time to check when people signed up for nt?
It takes like 2 seconds to scroll down and see 2012-2013.

There's alot of people like myself that have been on NT before you with 2012/2013 sign-ups. Don't question someone's knowledge or credibility with 7000 posts and 48 reps :nerd:
I do not believe this statement. There are not a lot of people who have lurked for 11-12 years only to just now be signing up. I find that statement to be false my friend. Also, I have no idea how the reps work lol. I didn't even know I had 48 nor do I know how I got them. And that's 7,000 for 12 years. They just started this "rep" thing when NT changed to this new NT.

Lol you'd be surprised how much a real job pays..
:stoneface: Really? Sir, I have a real job.

Many are wondering why I said what I said. It's very simple. These are my personal favorite Jordan's of all time so I feel a lil' ill about how all of a sudden they're everyone else favorite too. In '01 I simply walked into FL, paid my $85.59, and walked out without any hassle whatsoever. When the DMP's came out in '08/'09, I simply walked into FL again, purchased 2 boxes, and walked out without any hassle. The only time there has been any hype for Blk/Red I's was the Banned's. After them, no one has ever remotely cared about Blk/Red I's (or pretty much any I for that matter). Now all of a sudden people who's collection started with Concord's 2 years ago feel these are the greatest Jordan's of all time. It's sickening. I'm gonna try and cop 15-20 pairs and unload them to OG NTers for below market value when they release. Anybody else is getting that Roethlisberger treatment. For me personally, it's not about personal profit. I just hate the shoe game right now and everyone that's in it. #EndRant #BitterVet
its a real shame you go that extra 2 seconds just to check how long they been on nt. and being a nt member doesnt define if someone should like a sneaker or not. i thought it was about if you really liked the sneaker or not. me i would buy em even if it had the jumpman on it. you wana kno why? cuz i really like it.

back to the topic. i just hope that this will be an easy cop and that everyone that TRULY wants these gets a pair.

:lol: FOH with that. Think you cool because our been a Niketalk member since '01. Whoopty doo. No one cares.

I hate how people always try to bring up a join date. What exactly does a JOIN DATE prove? You sound like a wannabe OG just repeating what you heard a true OG say. Like I said, FOH.

Really hope that these aren't next to impossible to cop like the royal 1s were. I was salty that I struck out on those after going HAM to get them.

I hope so too, but I have a feeling these are going to be just like the royals.

The problem is EVERYBODY and their mother wants these. I think they'll be produced in Shadow/Black Toe numbers, but have Royal demand which will make them difficult to obtain. All we can hope is they drop the day after Thanksgiving.

I definitely agree with the statement above with shadow/black toe numbers but royal demand. I have about $300 set aside for these that I think I'll put toward a preorder. I have a nice little spot where I know I have a good shot at getting them for retail whenever they release but I don't want to deal with whatever "hype" will come with these when they release....

Last edited:
Yep these have enough junk in the trunk to get to royal resell witout the messed up distribution. Im sittin on some royals just in incase i totally fail.

I'm not taking any chances here in the states.  I've already told most of my friends and associates in and out of the military stationed around the world about these.  I put them all on alert.  Especially the ones in Germany.  Every store Manager and employee here in the states that's hip to these is gonna be pulling every trick in the book.  Royal number or Shadow numbers, these will be gone in minutes on line, and pairs in stores will be claimed a week in advance 21 Mercer style.

why are 1's never mass produced like other retro's.  I missed the black toe 1's and shadow 1's, but I was able to cop the royal 1's.  SMH .  Anyways,  i need these mugs right here

The problem is EVERYBODY and their mother wants these. I think they'll be produced in Shadow/Black Toe numbers, but have Royal demand which will make them difficult to obtain. All we can hope is they drop the day after Thanksgiving.
Seriously tho. It's frustrating. If these have insane reseller prices like the royals did I'll just save my money and go on the hunt for some banned 1s.

why are 1's never mass produced like other retro's.  I missed the black toe 1's and shadow 1's, but I was able to cop the royal 1's.  SMH .  Anyways,  i need these mugs right here

I think because they mass produce a bunch of other 1's lol. 1's are SOO over done. Not the OG cws, the other ones

Every time I come in here I'm almost hitting my content rating limit lol

I agree join date does say a lot about some members, but that's not always true.

I try to look at join date/rep/post count and then judge some type of assumption off someone's knowledge based off that, But ultimately you can never tell until you just read their posts...

There are a lot of people with sense and solid info that have 11-12-13 join dates. There are also a lot of people that have the same dates and are the complete opposite, straight up beasts of hype.

Judge someone on content tho, not join date.

These will def be mega crazy. Everyone wants after these now because they wanna resell them, SMH. Which is ******** for the guys would really just want the shoe be size they for love for it.

I missed the banned and the pack.

I thirsty for these...

Back
Top Bottom