JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You guys think this will end the what is became "the year of the 1s"? Or you think we can look forward to another surprise to end the physical year?

You guys think this will end the what is became "the year of the 1s"? Or you think we can look forward to another surprise to end the physical year?

Idk what we can define this year as. Tons of 1's dropped, but tons of 5's are dropping too.

Def the year of the OG 1 IMO. At least that's how I'll remember it.

Im kindve bummed out. They finally just dropped basically every important 1 in og trimming and after this, i dont know what more there is to get excited about. I mean there isnt a 1 that hasnt been redone and cant see how they could do better than they have with em.

Anyone else thinks this is a Prelude for a "og" flock of 2s next year? They really get no love and its sad. Ill even cop if it was made in china and not Italy lol though I wouldn't ask for it to be like that. Can't have a og 2 without Italy

Anyone else thinks this is a Prelude for a "og" flock of 2s next year? They really get no love and its sad. Ill even cop if it was made in china and not Italy lol though I wouldn't ask for it to be like that. Can't have a og 2 without Italy
I hope we see some cws for the IIs man they deserve some justice. They will probably be easy to pick up because they are not on people's radar but idk if JB would be willing to sell a model that isn't as popular as the IVs.

Great so right after the breds JB is dropping the Celtic 1s again. With a $10 price hike

Last edited:
They just have to market it good. Og boxing I think it was the wings box like how the non Na 1s are coming but grey and black. Made in Italy and maybe the wings hang tag too they can possible move it like that.

I would have liked to see the Chicago's with NA branding.

Imagine if they dropped the Black Toes with OG NA Back Tongue....

OOF

Nike has a new set up, script bots don't work anymore. FYI.

Good news for copping these in the fall as long as they don't write new ones by then.

Last edited:
Oh I'm getting these. Got the Royals, got the Black Toes, got the Shadows. Good people will take care of good people.

Speaking of OG Black Toes with NA and Black Tongue, I remember them coming up in discussion in some other threads, I can see that happening in the future.

I have heard small talk of a black/ yellow pair re-releasing late, similar to old love new love, but just food for thought

which one, they're not all the same exact quality
I would say Shadows. Personally, IMO, I think the whole production issues could have been that softer sock liner the Knicks and Royals had. That's why they scrapped it. Unless.. JB is just trying to lower production costs. Don't even think this release could rival the Royals.. Royals was such a unique situation with Chinese new year and All star weekend, limitedness, global distribution etc. And none of us saw it coming. This time we will.. and don't get me wrong.. This release will be crazy. 

Last edited:
$350 pre order? Smh

VERY VERY LIMITED it says...

$350 without even trying for retail seems ridiculous to me. This release will be nuts agreed but the normal dudes on NikeTalk that alway secure pairs aren't gonna have any problems. Doubling up, I'm sure will be an issue. But other than that, I'm positive these will be in demand but why shouldn't we expect the same production as royals or black toes?

Just put in work and I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm not resting on these for a second.

View media item 522198

I definitely agree with the statement above with shadow/black toe numbers but royal demand. I have about $300 set aside for these that I think I'll put toward a preorder. I have a nice little spot where I know I have a good shot at getting them for retail whenever they release but I don't want to deal with whatever "hype" will come with these when they release....

these will not be limited if they release during the holiday.....

jordan brand and retailers are not that dumb

black and red colorway. og and what 140? they will be widely available. i hate when sites claim shoes are very limited.

Im kindve bummed out. They finally just dropped basically every important 1 in og trimming and after this, i dont know what more there is to get excited about. I mean there isnt a 1 that hasnt been redone and cant see how they could do better than they have with em.

there was an og navy and maze colorway i remember when i was a kid. did they retro that colorway already? didnt the jordan 1 have a ton of colorways when they first released? they ever release that one white/grey/navy retro plus color that came out in 2001? that was a nice colorway

they need to retro some converse weapon type colorways but in og jordan 1 form

imagine the converse weapon lakers hawks, larry bird, and celtic colorways but on the jordan 1 og retro high.

hey if they can do the knick colorway anything is possible lol

Last edited:
for some reason, i dont these will be that hard to cop at all.

each OG I release has gradually gotten a bit "easier" to cop. Just don't head to the stores late in the day and expect to find a pair.

Lol thats thier own fault there. Maybe next year but maybe they stick with what was put out and u wont see them for a bit.

It's been posted numerous times that it was unbelievable they didn't drop OG NA Chicago's. I posted it myself.

I think they didn't because that would be 3 bred CW's OG NA 1's in the same year. They gotta save some tactics to pull money out our wallets again in a year or two, lol.

It's been posted numerous times that it was unbelievable they didn't drop OG NA Chicago's. I posted it myself.

I think they didn't because that would be 3 bred CW's OG NA 1's in the same year. They gotta save some tactics to pull money out our wallets again in a year or two, lol.

They're probably gonna do it for the 30 year anniversary.

View media item 522363

If Pony can still get their toe box right, why cant JB? Ive always been perplexed as to why they changed the toe box on the majority of their shoes. However, If anybody misses out on the Black/Red 1 you still have these to fall back on. :D

Back
Top Bottom