JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Why does this thread move so fast? :frown: it's way too hard to to keep up with all you guys :lol: but good luck on everyone trying these raffles hopefully we can all get at least 1 pair

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 that post was directed at the two people that wanna post
The stupid "did not read" GIFs bc the post was longer than 20 words. When in fact, they read the whole thing (and I like Gambino, roshe guy and his posts are trash).

And I been in this thread. Hell in the black toe thread I was the one that provided actual confirmation of these shoes releasing and Mods wouldn't let us start another thread bc one had already been started a few months prior off of only modern notoriety rumors and they closed it. I have shared a ton thru text and PM with niketalkers. My days as GrapeApe I shared all kinds of info in the public forum and learned that isn't the way to go about it. Keim is the one talkin about "PM me I want my Rep to go up", not me, so nothing I said or do has to do with a thumbs up button lol. Good luck on that 9.5 tho. You been around so you should have some places saved up to get your tries in.

@Bboyd my man Grape is that you...?What happened to your old id bro?And I was wondering where were you ... Welcome back fam.

These may not be as limited as folks think. Footlocker.com/eastbay will have up to size 18 avail online.

As a dude who wears a 16, I can tell you for a truly limited release sizes above 15 rarely even get made

Not saying I'm right or that this is a GR or anything, just my .02

Good luck to all trying to cop. I'll be there with you but if we miss out; it's just a pair of shoes.
True.
Funny part it's always some little foot dude to tell you how the squatchfoot shoe releases run. Like YOU haven't done your homework! LOL

Last edited:
There's gonna be no chance online. Best bet for us is winning raffles or FCFS. I lost my raffle this morning. I was pissed. Only hope is Eblens or online

might be a stupid question, but will they be available on footlocker.com?

last jordan i bought were the last shot 14s back in 2008 i think :lol:

My pair just came in from shelf life

View media item 712542
View media item 712543
Will for sure try and double up

How do these fit? Stay TTS, .5 down, .5 up? Lucky that you got the Royals. Still bitter I missed out on them so I passed on Shadows and Chicago. These are more narrow and the toe box is flatter/lower? Only 1's I have are the mid cuts and the 2008 Gucci 1 release all in size 11. Should I stay at 11 or go 10.5? Thanks.

The fact that you guys didn't know it was him the whole time with different user names is hilarious :lol: ... I'm surprised he put it out there tho since the MODS be hatin' :smh:

Not limited? Aight see yall at 8:01am tomorrow morning and say they aint limited then lol

Not in most retail stores

Selected stores got 8-12 pairs max

Nikestore here in Georgetown DC only got 8 pairs

nah they aint limited at all  

How do these fit? Stay TTS, .5 down, .5 up? Lucky that you got the Royals. Still bitter I missed out on them so I passed on Shadows and Chicago. These are more narrow and the toe box is flatter/lower? Only 1's I have are the mid cuts and the 2008 Gucci 1 release all in size 11. Should I stay at 11 or go 10.5? Thanks.

For each of my NA 1's i bought a 10.5 and a 10. Both fit fine and both are wearable. I just prefer to wear the 10.5's because they are a little more roomy. My true sz is 10

Wait, would you be ol' boy getting yammed on, or...?
laugh.gif
most def...haha

Sorry if i havent pm'd you yet , as i have over 70 now . It will be in everyones interesest if you let me know which non euro sites will be selling them
As i have found a similar error in sites as footactoon and eastbay
FNL is done , but NDC bypass is gonna be sick tomorrow

Those who have apple products may have trouble copping so if enough people pm me
About i will spend an hour looking for a fix

Back
Top Bottom