JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I always thought you had the right to ball in whatever shoes you wanted to. I guess they have to be pre-approved now :rolleyes

Son, $#%^ up with that noise. :stoneface: Clearly no one in here has straight up said, "Don't ball in your Jordan I's", nor can anyone ever stop you from doing what you want with your money/possession, just that they couldn't logically see them being a first choice with so many better performers out there. Ol' boy's initial question made it sound like he was asking how many people will be going out on release date and picking these up with ball in mind, which flat out sounds crazy. $140 plus tax on antiquated technology just isn't logical.

Can't believe i just wasted a paragraph on someone with #iTieMyShoes in their signature :smh:

Last edited:
Well all I know is, if I see you ballin in J's, I'm picking you on my team first, regardless of if you have skills :smokin

Hahaha why is Gordonson mad when I wasn't even speaking to him?
Block member feature works wonders.
tired.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't play in Is because there is not tech in the shoe. I need something in a shoe to be able to play in it. I see Is as a casual shoe just because I would never ball in them for the lack of tech in the shoe

im starting to think the idea for the na 1's came after all the complaints on the chicagos its just my opinion because damn i cant comprahend leaving the chicagos out of the og treatment ,if they wanted to save them for later why even release them? cant wait for these 

im starting to think the idea for the na 1's came after all the complaints on the chicagos its just my opinion because damn i cant comprahend leaving the chicagos out of the og treatment ,if they wanted to save them for later why even release them? cant wait for these 

Maybe there gonna do the Chicago ones in the future with the NA treatment in some special pack. There just milking it, when JB doesn't do the obvious they are well aware and have a reason for it. Expect it in the future.

Naw JB been had this planned out. In 2012, some dude dropped info on how JB was gonna retro the 1s in two categories: "Established in 85" and "Since 85". The Chicagos just happened to be the pair JB wanted to troll around with the consumers and throw on the modern Jumpman twist. And they couldn't have produced the NA idea after all the complaints about the Jumpman Chicagos, because the Knicks came out the same day.

Last edited:
Yeah this was planned before this year. I think jb answered most peoples questions with that release. The chicagos were more than a limited release. I think for any of the onez to move out of the "limited" title, its coming with cheaper leather and jumpmans. Thats cost effective on nikes part. Thats why i really dont care for any future 1 to be anything other than the way they are. I think the extra $40 or whatever is well spent. Take that away and u get jumpmans and cheaper overall quality. Value added crap some would say. The kindof thing thats helps someone feel better about buying crap. The chicagos are crap then again its probably my least liked colorway. Cool and iconic but i like other ogs way better.

Last edited:
maybe they made the Chicagos more available so that people would be able to get at least one pair of the 1s this year easily, while the Nike Air 1s were more difficult and exclusive

the bred 11s were mass produced :lol:
U know i didnt even bother with them till the massive restock and i still cant get over how many people cried about missin out. I hardly tried and got 2 pair off jj friday night and 2 off fnl next morning. people still cryin.

Last edited:
I feel like they have a plan with the Chicago 1's. Maybe a 30th anniversary release or something. They didnt blatantly leave them out of this OG resurgence for no reason....

Naw JB been had this planned out. In 2012, some dude dropped info on how JB was gonna retro the 1s in two categories: "Established in 85" and "Since 85". The Chicagos just happened to be the pair JB wanted to troll around with the consumers and throw on the modern Jumpman twist. And they couldn't have produced the NA idea after all the complaints about the Jumpman Chicagos, because the Knicks came out the same day.
Your right didn't even remember that only na 1 I passed on but regret

I feel like they have a plan with the Chicago 1's. Maybe a 30th anniversary release or something. They didnt blatantly leave them out of this OG resurgence for no reason....

So when is the 30th anniversary? 2015 correct?

I feel like they have a plan with the Chicago 1's. Maybe a 30th anniversary release or something. They didn't blatantly leave them out of this OG resurgence for no reason....
I'm sure out of all the 1's ever produce for MJ to wear, the Chicago 1's are by far his favorite (only my opinion, I never asked the guy).  It didn't surprise me that that particular pair came with "his" branding and not Beaverton's swoosh.  I expect the same thing to happen with the Chicago KO's next year.  Actually, If this 2014 catalog scan from MN is accurate, they will.

air-jordan-1-ajko-2014-3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure out of all the 1's ever produce for MJ to wear, the Chicago 1's are by far his favorite (only my opinion, I never asked the guy).  It didn't surprise me that that particular pair came with "his" branding and not Beaverton's swoosh.  I expect the same thing to happen with the Chicago KO's next year.  Actually, If this 2014 catalog scan from MN is accurate, they will.

Haha u better tell him his "branding" ruined it. Jordan 1s in my opinion always have and always should be nike branded.

Haha u better tell him his "branding" ruined it. Jordan 1s in my opinion always have and always should be nike branded.
I hear you.  For some it's a deal breaker, while for others it's not that serious.  To each their own.

I feel like they have a plan with the Chicago 1's. Maybe a 30th anniversary release or something. They didn't blatantly leave them out of this OG resurgence for no reason....

Nah next yrs kos have already been confirmed to have the og treatment ... Check the thread on them

So when is the 30th anniversary? 2015 correct?

^yep, march if they want to be exact to 1985

damn you guys posts just made something occur to me

2015 is the 30th anniversary of the air jordan line, the Back to the Future franchise, the year that back to the future 2 is set in, AND the year the next yeezys would most likely release.

zomg @ the potential

Last edited:
I never said air Jordan 1's were my go to hooping shoe or my homies go to but I've run many successful pickup games in em to know that they are a more than capable basketball shoe. I didnt direct that original comment toward anybody....and I had a neighbor who's uncle owned an issue of amazing fantasy 15 signed by Stan lee, he would have it in his house sometimes and he had that framed :rofl:

pm me that neighbor's address please...
View media item 340348

Back
Top Bottom