JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

these will not be limited if they release during the holiday.....

jordan brand and retailers are not that dumb

black and red colorway. og and what 140? they will be widely available. i hate when sites claim shoes are very limited.
Aren't the Doernbechers usually released in limited quantities during the holiday shopping season?  

these will not be limited if they release during the holiday.....

jordan brand and retailers are not that dumb

black and red colorway. og and what 140? they will be widely available. i hate when sites claim shoes are very limited.

But look at the BRED 11's last Christmas...

1s haven't been as popular until recently. 11s have had a big fan base for some time now so only time will tell

1s haven't been as popular until recently. 11s have had a big fan base for some time now so only time will tell

The fact is that they don't release the 1's in decent color ways. I got the Celtics, and the Shadows. I kind of regret selling my 01 royals, but that's life.

But look at the BRED 11's last Christmas...
Yeah but to be fair they made half a mill of em. Even if they went back and made as much as the 01s, bonus! I think companies know the closer u get to the holidays, the more people are willing to drop some coin.

If Pony can still get their toe box right, why cant JB? Ive always been perplexed as to why they changed the toe box on the majority of their shoes. However, If anybody misses out on the Black/Red 1 you still have these to fall back on.
happy.gif
jb doesnt care at the end of the day you gonna buy  it no matter what. so why should they change the toe box?

Exactly! My boy hoops in his royals. Some of these cats is eager to get these to put em in a trophy case

You saying that as if your boy is special though. Why would you go play in 1s when there are so many better Nike basketball products? We are in the year 2013 no one should be hoopin in a basketball shoe produced in the 90s (mid 80's this should be)

Last edited:
You saying that as if your boy is special though. Why would you go play in 1s when there are so many better Nike basketball products? We are in the year 2013 no one should be hoopin in a basketball shoe produced in the 90s.

They were produced in the 80's bro and we hoop in any random basketball sneakers we own. Kd's, foams, air Jordan's. They're all basketball sneakers last I checked

They were produced in the 80's bro and we hoop in any random basketball sneakers we own. Kd's, foams, air Jordan's. They're all basketball sneakers last I checked
Yeah my mistake the 80's, I said 90's because it was the mid 80's. And well Kd's are fairly new, they are meant to for basketball, even foams. These on the other hand are not much like MOST of the retro's Jordan brand produces. They are meant to be lifestyle sneakers, to kick around in. Anyone playing ball in JB's current retros is an idiot. You can go out a get a pair of Nike Hyperfure for $40 bucks and save the pain of your foot hurting.

And yes im addressing those NBA players that play in retros as idiots.

Last edited:
Yeah my mistake the 80's, I said 90's because it was the mid 80's. And well Kd's are fairly new, they are meant to for basketball, even foams. These on the other hand are not much like MOST of the retro's Jordan brand produces. They are meant to be lifestyle sneakers, to kick around in. Anyone playing ball in JB's current retros is an idiot. You can go out a get a pair of Nike Hyperfure for $40 bucks and save the pain of your foot hurting.

Despite the fact that the soles are like a quarter of an inch thick, the padding on this years OG branded 1's have been fairly comfortable to wear on courts. Of course there are newer products with all sorts of tech but that doesn't mean that you can't play basketball in these Jordan retros. Smh

Last edited:
Despite the fact that the soles are like a quarter of an inch thick, the padding on this years OG branded 1's have been fairly comfortable to wear on courts. Of course there are newer products with all sorts of tech but that doesn't mean that you can't play basketball in these Jordan retros. Smh

My bad. You not really playing ball.

Well I guess I'm an idiot, cause I have several Jordan's that have successfully worked their way into my weekend pickup game rotations.  

But eh, it is what it is.

images

Well I guess I'm an idiot, cause I have several Jordan's that have successfully worked their way into my weekend pickup game rotations.  

But eh, it is what it is.

images

Maybe, then again I make the assumption that people are really playing basketball. To the average person I guess retros can work. My bad y'all. Like I said homeboy came in here like his boy was the man ballin Royals, assuming we all have our Jordan's in a display case. Nah no man should be playing ball in 1s in the year 2013, we have come a long way since then. But what I didn't put into consideration was the people I was talking to. I don't know how intense you guys play basketball prolly not very, so retros might be straight. My bad,

Last edited:
Maybe, then again I make the assumption that people are really playing basketball. To the average person I guess retros can work. My bad y'all. Like I said homeboy came in here like his boy was the man ballin Royals, assuming we all have our Jordan's in a display case. Nah no man should be playing ball in 1s in the year 2013, we have come a long way since then. But what I didn't put into consideration was the people I was talking to. I don't know how intense you guys play basketball prolly not very, so retros might be straight. My bad,
Haha, man it's all good.  I was just having a little fun with your comment.  I didn't take it personal or anything.

My bad. You not really playing ball.

Lol whatever you say homie. You took some type of offense to me coming in here and saying my boy hoops in royals, I've been hooping in my beat '09 shadows. You saying a shoe that was specifically made to play ball in, isn't for playing ball. Yeah they're older but they are still more than capable of withstanding a couple wears on the court. Obviously you don't play ball homie, I mean you did think these shoe came out in the '90's >D

Lol whatever you say homie. You took some type of offense to me coming in here and saying my boy hoops in royals, I've been hooping in my beat '09 shadows. You saying a shoe that was specifically made to play ball in, isn't for playing ball. Yeah they're older but they are still more than capable of withstanding a couple wears on the court. Obviously you don't play ball homie, I mean you did think these shoe came out in the '90's >D

Your right. I wasn't thinking straight I acknowledged that, 1985 right. My bad. Jordans arent always on my mind, when i was 16 yeah im not gonna lie lol. What I'm saying is that were in the year 2013 JB continues to produce real basketball shoes. Have you ever even tried on the XX8? There are other great basketball sneakers that are much cheaper that will be better on your knees in the long run. I'm a older dude I can't play ball in no 3s or 1s maybe for one run. But not consistently. My knees hurts, there are better options for someone like me. Like I said you came in here hot boy talking about your mans hoopin in royals, calm down. Don't come in here like everyone treats there Jordan's like an issue of the amazing fantasy 15.

Your right. I wasn't thinking straight I acknowledged that, 1985 right. My bad. Jordans arent always on my mind, when i was 16 yeah im not gonna lie lol. What I'm saying is that were in the year 2013 JB continues to produce real basketball shoes. Have you ever even tried on the XX8? There are other great basketball sneakers that are much cheaper that will be better on your knees in the long run. I'm a older dude I can't play ball in no 3s or 1s maybe for one run. But not consistently. My knees hurts, there are better options for someone like me. Like I said you came in here hot boy talking about your mans hoopin in royals, calm down. Don't come in here like everyone treats there Jordan's like an issue of the amazing fantasy 15.

I never said air Jordan 1's were my go to hooping shoe or my homies go to but I've run many successful pickup games in em to know that they are a more than capable basketball shoe. I didnt direct that original comment toward anybody....and I had a neighbor who's uncle owned an issue of amazing fantasy 15 signed by Stan lee, he would have it in his house sometimes and he had that framed :rofl:

I always thought you had the right to ball in whatever shoes you wanted to. I guess they have to be pre-approved now :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom