JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Those black/white 5's are such a letdown for black friday :lol:

Should've had these for black friday even though it would've broken the year of the ____ theme....

I don't think them lightning ivs are coming out this year at all no sample pictures since we heard news. September has them black gold 1s prob the USA release of the china ones and those ugly 5s so what does that leave for October? Just the 10s?

is $500 a good price for black/red 1's or would it be better to wait for the release later on this year ?

thnx

^the only 1 i would pay 500 or more for are OGs so im gunna go with no and just wait for the 2013s, they will be mad cozy too (all the 2013 NA 1s are nice)

is $500 a good price for black/red 1's or would it be better to wait for the release later on this year ?

thnx
Which black/red 1's are you talking about? As discussed in the previous page this shoe has been retroed a lot!

Banned 1's command a very high price and so do 2001 and OG's any other form I would say no but if you can't wait until November then pay the pipper... I would wait though... Just my 2 cents...

I don't care what year it is, $500 for a pair of 1s is ridiculous. 1s are my favorite Js too. 

Last edited:
^the only 1 i would pay 500 or more for are OGs so im gunna go with no and just wait for the 2013s, they will be mad cozy too (all the 2013 NA 1s are nice)
Thnx for your input ill just wait for the release.Im just getting itchy over here lol

I don't care what year it is, $500 for a pair of 1s is ridiculous. 1s are my favorite Js too. 
        thnx im going to wait it out
Which black/red 1's are you talking about? As discussed in the previous page this shoe has been retroed a lot!

Banned 1's command a very high price and so do 2001 and OG's any other form I would say no but if you can't wait until November then pay the pipper... I would wait though... Just my 2 cents...
  2001 ds , ill just wait.

thnx to all who replied

You guys think they're going to make the same amount of these for the holiday season like the did for the Bred XI's?

You guys think they're going to make the same amount of these for the holiday season like the did for the Bred XI's?

nah 1s and 11s have totally different following almost. all the 11s have been like the "Christmas shoe" and had bigger numbers. 1s will most likely drop in November like the recent Black Friday sneaker trend or close to it, but it's naive to expect these to be in any greater numbers then the other OG 1s this year

Last edited:
nah 1s and 11s have totally different following almost. all the 11s have been like the "Christmas shoe" and had bigger numbers. 1s will most likely drop in November like the recent Black Friday sneaker trend or close to it, but it's naive to expect these to be in any greater numbers then the other OG 1s this year
truuuuuuu, I have some that are over the 500 value mark but I didnt and would never pay anywhere close to that amount for them
tough to say how exactly it will be played out. As of now November is already getting packed with laneys, lightnings, and probably db's. Would be nice if they dropped these during black friday to add confusion but who knows..

I have a friend overseas who informed me they are getting the shadows and breds. They are getting shadows late but for sure getting breds. May be a good amount made. Def more than royals. Im good for pairs now no problem.

I have a friend overseas who informed me they are getting the shadows and breds. They are getting shadows late but for sure getting breds. May be a good amount made. Def more than royals. Im good for pairs now no problem.
That's the way to go!  Obtaining these here in the states is gonna be "Mission Impossible" for most.  If you have a Euro or Asian connect, that's more than likely the most reliable choice.

Back
Top Bottom