JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This thread has been comedy gold already. Even if I don't cop, my sodium levels won't even rise up
laugh.gif
That's always a side effect of being in these threads 
laugh.gif

Better than struggling. But we have to all sit here and wait til its posted or until @cosmonaut  thinks you're trust worthy enough and not spill the beans. 

Maybe he'll choose you or me who knows.

Everyone is like:
i dont think i'll need his help man, I really dont think this release will be as hard as some people are portraying it as...

Ima need to camp at a hood spot for these :smh: don't know if i want the shoes that bad to deal with the ratchetness

word is your HOH on Younge street is getting 70 PAIRS and fcfs! How can that be hard? Just camp out.

see i was thinking of camping out there..but ive heard that people started lining up as of this morning. I have work today so I won't be able to get down there until tonight.
lol THIS MORNING? Theyre going crazy over these in toroto? I remember SVP sports on queen street getting some 1's (maybe the royals) and they told me almost nobody showed up. Maybe you should check with them. But like I said if the 70 is true you might have a good shot. I'm betting theres not more than 20-30 people dedicated enough to camp all day in Canadas weather.

Last edited:
Gonna head out to put in a raffle in a bit. Only know of one spot close by (Every other store is about 30 miles or more from me) that's doing raffles. Gonna have my buddy put in one by his work too.

It has indeed gotten to a dad place HenzGawd
mean.gif

But to be slightly fair, I don't think you have to line up for raffles.
There were long lines today in Brooklyn and Long Island to be able to get a raffle ticket
Green acres in queens was horrendous too. Security was threatening to stop the raffle line at 12 pm bc of the volume of ppl

Last edited:
It took me 5 minutes just now on State. But they were doing multiple people at a time. I wonder what North Riverside is looking like. 

lol @ putting in your name for the opportunity to potentially purchase a shoe. This is what I am doing.

I truly felt like i aint **** each and every line I went to get a ticket from.

Birds walking by asking me 'which celebrity at the store today'

My hart sank each time I told em I was waiting for a raffle ticket to buy shoes.

Dignity and pride levels low b

Took the words right out my mouth

My 7 year old son, knowing I'm looking to enter some FTL raffles, said its silly i have to enter a raffle. I was embarassed

no i think it's dumb that new members aren't considered a part of the fam until a certain time period...

ppl can come in get all this information to get the shoes (taking away from the ppl who've been here) and provide nothing towards the niketalk community

called up hoh serramonte to confirm they were passing out tix today...they said they did it last week. launch locator says it was today...i shouldve known better, o well it was a longshot anyway

hope undftd sf comes thru, put in for a raffle spot on monday

You know whats going to be funny....in about 9-10 hours when the Euro sites start dropping them...the regular sites are going to simply crash...lol (remember End and the royals?)
Folks are going to start it up with the "hey, is this Zimbabwean shoe account legit?"   All those Polish sites....lol

It's crazy what the game has come to, but I respect the dedication of some folks...Cosmo....I'm sorry for your inbox problem... : P

haha...so true...

ppl can come in get all this information to get the shoes (taking away from the ppl who've been here) and provide nothing towards the niketalk community
Can we stop acting like there are complex secret processes to acquiring kicks?  Nike releases all the info we need already

Back
Top Bottom