JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Standing in line for a raffle at Undefeated on La Brea. Line is wrapped around 1st street. If you're on your way, hurry up. People brought their moms, sisters, 3rd cousins and grannies pushing walkers to better their chances.

undefeateds system is the worst. you have to givethem your email address and show them ID. too damn long.

don't care for these partly because i like by Banned 1's but entered one raffle for these, only because all i had to do was send an email. Bam! email saying i secured a pair. lol i wish i had this luck all the time. good luck for those who want them.

#NTpizzaboys

We are in this together guys...hope for the best for the ogs in here...too many to name :smokin

ij9v.gif

All This Damn Pizza Party Talk Got Me :rofl:

Even Tho I Have NO IDEA What The Hell Ya'll Are Talkin About :lol:

if you get a rsvp for a niketown do you just go to the jordan section and buy the shoes?
never actually was successful with a rsvp so i wouldn't know.

My dudes want to get starting at 2 am. I dnt really think I'm bout that life . It's been years since I had to camp for a shoe

if you get a rsvp for a niketown do you just go to the jordan section and buy the shoes?
they usually have a table set up inside the store and you go and they check you off the list and bring your pair to the cash register

i havnt won an rsvp in 2 years tho

On the main floor, just tell an employee that you have an RSVP, there should be a line for RSVPs only.

When you get to the front of the line the person who handles the RSVPs will ask you your name and what shoe/size you have, someone will get them from the stockroom then you go to the register.

Last edited:
You would trust a site that sells Jordans AND Balenciagas? I'm done...
lol nah i was just searching google.co.uk for uk sites with them by searching the product number and that site popped up, without checking if they legit or looking through the site i just posted here to try n help. next time ill be sure to look thru that ish

don't care for these partly because i like by Banned 1's but entered one raffle for these, only because all i had to do was send an email. Bam! email saying i secured a pair. lol i wish i had this luck all the time. good luck for those who want them.
dope **** 

Back
Top Bottom