JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I got the call from Footaction locking down my pair. I usually just read and don't post. But I had to, I can finally wear a BRED 1. I've had 2001 on ice for 12 yrs. Every time I think to wear it I punk out. Lol

Anyone get an e-mail back from Shiek's in SoCal?

About to re-design their logo to say SHADY..
ever since they changed to that online raffle i havnt won

when it was instore surprisingly i won once in a while

and lol @ HOH telling me they ran out of raffle tickets

how do you run out of raffle tickets

we should have made a list....because i cant remember all of the regulars haha
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

#NTpizzaboys
checking in, still on the hunt though

What size is most popular and will sell out the fastest ?

I'm 11, know it's popular but maybe not as much as 9 or 10

Man she looked out and locked me in for $260! Better than the $300 I was going to pay when I left she had 1 more 11.I believe rest was gone already

Got a couple dawgs helping me out; hoping and praying I score one. I'd actually be lowkey salted tho if all 3 of us are successful lmfao

Just to make this clear since its he first simultaneous release im going for (preludes) , if you add sth to cart on NDC you are clear or not?

Anyone get an e-mail back from Shiek's in SoCal?

About to re-design their logo to say SHADY..
Saw a few face book groups with confimrations and i received 2 from a bro in law and a co worker.
Sheikh is not shady i've won the shadows and black toes in the past from them and knew NOBODY from there.

all the rhode island ones have done raffles have you entered any?
raffles? since when they started doin that? i gave up on them ever since last years Bred release, but thats good to know for the future ill hit up each and every one (there are alot) thanks!

Back
Top Bottom