JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

LURKERS! FEAST!
devil.gif

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-1/555088085?utm_source=CJ&utm_medium=Affiliate
this is wrong brutha, this link will only work if you are a lurker 
happy.gif

the jimmy jazz link aint even half the battle its like 1/3rd of the battle 
laugh.gif
 another 1/3rd is checking out before devilpack jimmy gets to the party

striking out for sure now. When JJ takes down that sold out message and adds the actual sizes and I dont get any 
mean.gif

Last edited:
im so hurt. i asked a homeboy about 90 min away to check and see if this spot would take 250.
he texts me "you had to spend 500 to get em"
i respond "damn"
hes says "I got em"
i get excited then think for a min and text back," for me or you?"
he says, "for me, i just bought something to wear with them. they wouldnt let me pay extra and i only had 7 on me"
I said, "you shoulda called me i wouldve paid over the phone or drove down"
he says"i tried to just offer them 250 each, but they wouldnt take it"
he says, "my bad, i was just leaving when i text u, they were closing up, i shoulda went earlier"
i text back, "man you shouldnt even have told me"
so he got a fit and the ones for $640 and i got a headache now

did he get Vaseline with that too

Reminds me of the lebrons ext hazelnut thread when the jj link was being messed with, this one member got really upset and posted something like "you guys need to stop ******* playing and post the the ******** jj link ****" rofl....

im so hurt. i asked a homeboy about 90 min away to check and see if this spot would take 250.
he texts me "you had to spend 500 to get em"
i respond "damn"
hes says "I got em"
i get excited then think for a min and text back," for me or you?"
he says, "for me, i just bought something to wear with them. they wouldnt let me pay extra and i only had 7 on me"
I said, "you shoulda called me i wouldve paid over the phone or drove down"
he says"i tried to just offer them 250 each, but they wouldnt take it"
he says, "my bad, i was just leaving when i text u, they were closing up, i shoulda went earlier"
i text back, "man you shouldnt even have told me"
so he got a fit and the ones for $640 and i got a headache now

did he get Vaseline with that too

im confused, hes mad because his friend paid $640 for a pair of 1's and he wanted the same price...?

Back
Top Bottom