JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I wouldn't even input my cc info on that sketch looking site 
laugh.gif

im so hurt. i asked a homeboy about 90 min away to check and see if this spot would take 250.
he texts me "you had to spend 500 to get em"
i respond "damn"
hes says "I got em"
i get excited then think for a min and text back," for me or you?"
he says, "for me, i just bought something to wear with them. they wouldnt let me pay extra and i only had 7 on me"
I said, "you shoulda called me i wouldve paid over the phone or drove down"
he says"i tried to just offer them 250 each, but they wouldnt take it"
he says, "my bad, i was just leaving when i text u, they were closing up, i shoulda went earlier"
i text back, "man you shouldnt even have told me"
so he got a fit and the ones for $640 and i got a headache now
damn ive known spots that do this.

theres a place around the way over here that made you buy a steve harvey linen suit and some stacey adams if you want j's before RD....

dont know if they still do that 

If anyone knows any places in NYC doing FCFS please PM me. Im just looking for my size 9.5. Been up all day for raffles but its not looking good. Online doesnt look any better so I wanna be somewhere tomorrow morning. Please and Thank you.

Hope to get that call tomorrow morning from Foot Action... ALL stress would be released. But I doubt that'd happen
mad.gif

damn ive known spots that do this.

theres a place around the way over here that made you buy a steve harvey linen suit and some stacey adams if you want j's before RD....

dont know if they still do that 
you in L.A.? You talking about Mens Land? I remember having to buy an Avirex to get J's early in the late 90s.

Back
Top Bottom