JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yo my fellow NTers what's good with this release in socal. I just called the malls in Orange county (were I am currently located for the holidays) all the footlockers said they weren't getting them. Did I just get hit with the swerve?

Socal heads drop some knowledge

Last edited:

1128 Guests
tired.gif

Yo my fellow NTers what's good with this release in socal. I just called the malls in Orange county (were I am currently located for the holidays) all the footlockers said they weren't getting them. Did I just get hit with the swerve?

Socal heads drop some knowledge
thought all the FT were doing raffles? 

im so hurt. i asked a homeboy about 90 min away to check and see if this spot would take 250.
he texts me "you had to spend 500 to get em"
i respond "damn"
hes says "I got em"
i get excited then think for a min and text back," for me or you?"
he says, "for me, i just bought something to wear with them. they wouldnt let me pay extra and i only had 7 on me"
I said, "you shoulda called me i wouldve paid over the phone or drove down"
he says"i tried to just offer them 250 each, but they wouldnt take it"
he says, "my bad, i was just leaving when i text u, they were closing up, i shoulda went earlier"
i text back, "man you shouldnt even have told me"
so he got a fit and the ones for $640 and i got a headache now

I work in the morning. Hopefully I cop tonight. If not. Oh well.....but these should be a must cop for everyone. Period! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom