JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

IF YOU HAD TO PICK THE MOST RELIABLE WEB SITE TO BUY SHOES FROM FOR THIS RELEASE THAT HAS THE LEAST CRASHES AND WERE YOU MOSTLY TRUST TO GET A PAIR OF NEW RELEASES???

WHICH SITE WOULD YOU GO TO FOR THESE JORDAN 1'S

MOST RELIABLE SITE!??

ANYONE?

Air Randy

I have friends out in Lakewood, Texas who got pairs they are selling

I understand that 1's are TTS when I normally wear a size 10 for my Bulls, Knicks, Celtics, Royals, Black/Metallic Gold, Black Toes, and Shadow from this year's release.  But my question is would you go .5 up or down???

well that would really depend on whether you don't mind your shoes a little tighter or a little more snug. I would personally size down, but others would size up

DAYUM 33 pages in like 2 hours hahaha. I been on the porch still tryin on shoes with ol Jimothy Jazz too long

IF YOU HAD TO PICK THE MOST RELIABLE WEB SITE TO BUY SHOES FROM FOR THIS RELEASE THAT HAS THE LEAST CRASHES AND WERE YOU MOSTLY TRUST TO GET A PAIR OF NEW RELEASES???

WHICH SITE WOULD YOU GO TO FOR THESE JORDAN 1'S

MOST RELIABLE SITE!??

ANYONE?
NDC for me 

this might be out there already but i have never seen so much new member in one thread before.

someone on my timeline got 3 pairs from them already
sick.gif
 link?

Jordan is setting the 1s up so they can GR them later on. watch

by later on I mean 4-5 years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom