JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

sick.gif
 link?
pm

2013 1s are TTS

Don't size up

BEWARE!!!!!

Take This Comment With A Grain Of The Salt Being Passed Around This Thread......

I Have Practically All Years Of 1's Dating All The Way Back To 1985........ ALL Of My Recent Retro's SInce The "Chicago" Release I Have Had To Go .5 Size Down On, While ALL Previous Years Have Been TTS

It's Said In Almost EVERY Thread These Days But, EVERYONES Foot Is Different :wink:

I'm Basing My Sizing Judgement Off Of YEARS AND YEARS Of Retro Comparisons....... Just Sayin

Last edited:
Jordan is setting the 1s up so they can GR them later on. watch

by later on I mean 4-5 years

so what? they will still sell out unless the sneaker trend completely dies off like in the 90's where shoes sat for months

doubt it will ever happen again IMO

there's Jada. Been wondering when you would pop in. Expected it to be at 802a with EASY COP.

I don't have to be on every page in here saying I'm going to buy these...

I posted very early in the thread, been poking my head in every now and then.

It is very flattering of you to be waiting for me though, appreciate it. :wow:

Last edited:
this thread is out of control!  I've been slowly trying to catch up reading throughout today when i had the time.  Didn't read for about 90 minutes while I was out to dinner, then BAM another 30 pages to read.  too much

Sn
so what? they will still sell out unless the sneaker trend completely dies off like in the 90's where shoes sat for months

doubt it will ever happen again IMO
sneaker trend will die out like every trend does.

where they sit for more than a few weeks? nah

i know trends die but sneaker game is pretty big

it aint like it was in the 90's and early 00's

Wow. You can just create an NT account on the fly now? Never thought I'd see the day. Dude joined yesterday!

Anyways, I'll be going for pair #2 this morning. Picked up a 9.5. I'm normally a 10 but I figured I'd size down since my royals seems to fit big for a 10

where they sit for more than a few weeks? nah

i know trends die but sneaker game is pretty big

it aint like it was in the 90's and early 00's
Idk it may never match that era but this sneaker thing will take a downhill spiral eventually...

Back
Top Bottom