JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Most people on here couldn't even get one pair. Like you are really going to wear 4 pairs?! In any case, just for coming on here to "brag" , I hope your order gets canceled for trying to get more than one pair. I'll be sure I pray on it , just for rubbing it in everyone's face. A simple " got them" would have been fine, but that wasn't good enough, you wanted to show off.

so many feelings

Last edited:
Got through on Eastbay and sivasdescalzo. I'm going to eat a lot of pizza. Congrats to all that copped.

Last edited:
sskarizm has been removed from the thread.

anyone else that feels like they need to post the group of shoes you got just to piss people off will be removed too.

REMINDER - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. INFRACTIONS ARE BEING HANDED OUT RIGHT NOW FOR DUDES DUMB ENOUGH TO DO SO.

POSTING - CHECK PM IS PROBABLY THE DUMBEST POST YOU CAN PUT OUT THERE.
sorry out of reps!

where the hell was this link 
nerd.gif
they delete the link already
what was it on twitter or facebook?

That was crazy. One second NBA Store comes out of NOWHERE, and then CT releases a few pairs... just barely missed on CT, I HATE their checkout system. Always have.

All of you who "copped" on NBASTORE - just wait for the canceled order email - I thought I grabbed a pair of the gamma XI's from them and got a cancelation email a few hours later. Lady on the phone said they don't update their inventory right away so they oversell....just an FYI

I literally took 1, maybe 2 seconds to get a 9.5 in my cart and poof, gone at checkout :smh:

Why must you troll me NBA store...

I struck out.

At least I got 2 pairs of Gamma 11 coming in next week. Congrats to those who got a pair (Or 6)

whewwww.... just when i thought everything was against me getting this shoe... nbastore comes through....

was gonna double up on CT but wanted to give the rest that havent copped a shot.... hope you guys get yours.

Couldn't get not pair size 13, I at least had a size 14 in my cart earlier at finishline but it crashed during checkout, no shoes at all for me....

Back
Top Bottom