JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i was the one saying about size 9.5.LOL.and you call me sherlock...?DO YOU NEED EVERYTHING SPOON FED?

Clearly I know how to search on ebay, I don't see anything in a 9.5 from a rational seller at all. I asked for a pm, sorry brotato

WTF is the deal with FNL? they put 1 per customer for the 11s when they had like 500K pairs. then when  a limited release comes they put no limit so dudes buyin 5 pairs and resellin em... smh

For all you guys thinking your catching a come up by ordering from these UK sites.

Please be aware.

You will be charged more because of customs in the U.S

I learned my lesson with Caliroots during the Bred 11's fiasco. Ended up buying 3 pairs at $315 each even though I bought at retail price.

So FTA is down? 
mean.gif

For all you guys thinking your catching a come up by ordering from these UK sites.

Please be aware.

I learned my lesson with Caliroots during the Bred 11's fiasco. Ended up buying 3 pairs at $315 each even though I bought at retail price.

Customs has been hit or miss for me. Sometimes they do (corks), sometimes they don't (cool greys, viotechs).

Are vendors from sites like Big Cartel legit? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair for $265 and finally succumb to a hypebeast reseller :frown:
Really depends on the seller. Ask as many questions as possible, and make sure its a Paypal process.

Please be aware.

bruh how much was your customs bill 
sick.gif

at 348 am jj sent me a email saying you could be wearing these they were in my cart but at 6 when i read e mail they gone d#$%

Back
Top Bottom