JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just my opinion but there were less royals here than these, maybe close to the same. There were less international sites that had royals than these. Sightly more hype for these. I dont think these are more limited. These are probably similar, slighy more of these around. Royals werent even on ndc. If i totally struck out i would much rather drop 300 than dump a pair of royals, regardless of what the royals cost.
Definitely a lot less Royals. Those were pretty much under the radar for most people. In addition the Joker Jays, Area 72 Barkley posites and some others that people were gunning for. Today it was literally the breds and the gamma 12s that no one wanted.

I'll up 250. Gas, taxes, camping, the flu, and almost close to getting robbed. Ok fine, they'll deserve a extra dolla for that. But I'm not doing 3+. I'll catch someone thirsty on CL. Two weeks tops. I'll have a pair. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
eBay seller beware. Boy just paid for some shipped for $309 and seller turned around and said he sold it to someone else. Greed. Don't purchase from this guy.

Seller ID: 314kwood

Camped indoors for 8 hrs. My 2 boys and I got ours. Got a story to tell about how cool the cops were but too tired to right now.

Good luck to every one who's trying to cop, hope you're successful.

Guess I'm paying 300 for these [emoji]128532[/emoji] think trading gamma 11s for these is [emoji]128077[/emoji]?

Last edited:
People talk about its to much to go out and do whatever. Its the problem with this generation. Sittin around starring at computers. The computers and script done got you. Its great to get out in the open and be there for love of the game. Its nothing new except to maybe all the soft suburban mall kids. jb brought it back old school and let whinners whine.

If only it were similar to those days where almost everyone could get their pair and there wasnt a bunch of violence

Fyi any sd head out there. I gotta let my size 11 go at fashion valley. I dont have a ride to pick them up so grab them at 1! Oh its at shieks sorry forgot to include that

Last edited:
Thinking about getting some GMs strongly, hate if you want.

But look what Nikes doing, making it pure luck for anyone to get these, and the quality is subpar if fakes are on point.

Id rather pay $160 for GMs than $350 for retails.

Honest.

Last edited:
Thinking about getting some GMs strongly, hate if you want.

But look what Nikes doing, making it pure luck for anyone to get these, and the quality is supbar if fakes are on point.

Id rather pay $160 for GMs than $350 for retails.

Honest.

Mind PMing me from where you're ordering from?? Thanks.

once you lose the most important person to ever exist in your life, you begin to rethink everything including how you react in certain situations.  you think of not so much about you, but the damage it's going to cause for those you love.  in this case my brother. i can't do something stupid because he has no one after me.

in a different time, yes.

You Are A Good Dude Homie, Don't Let Anyone Else On Here Try And Tell You How You Shoulda Handled Yours

Believe It Or Not, Violence IS NOT The Resolution To All Elevated Situations Like The One You Encountered Today

Hats Off To You My Dude For Handling Yours And Keeping Your Priorities In Perspective :smokin

Rep On All Your Posts Homie, Truly A Humbling Read

Gratz rebel
thanks fam
nthat.gif

by no means an easy cop work must be put in for these i learned from the royals not to play with these og 1's 

good luck i hope you can get pair brother 

i dont promote buying off resellers but this is a must have all i gotta say is do what you must but dont overspend

haven't slept since yesterday after trying to cop these all night and through this morning....

I ended up biting the bullet for 350, ouch :smh:

Last edited:
I would've let the guy who had the altercation with those goons back on line if he was directly in front of me (but only if he wasn't my size and promised not to pick up my size if his wasn't available LOL)

Got my order confirmation as soon as I put in the order last night, I advise you email them if you didn't get nothing

I got a confirmation also. I saw on their twitter that they planned on shipping orders Monday. I emailed them about my address and tweeted them about wth a house number is and if my info was fine. Nothing so far.

Fyi any sd head out there. I gotta let my size 11 go at fashion valley. I dont have a ride to pick them up so grab them at 1! Oh its at shieks sorry forgot to include that

daaaamn, I out here for the weekend too. Sad thing is, they'll probably disappear to the workers there at 1pm

yep way less royals than these dont know if it was the fact europe got most of the pairs 

but on rd i didnt see as many as i seen of the breds 

also didnt see early pairs of royals either

I haven't had much sleep either but I'm not paying anywhere in the $300s... I opted out of $275...just me..
I guess I'm wearing black toes or Knicks today to lower the sodium level.

Confirmation looks like this right guys?? This is what I got after I placed my order for dem breds on queens

Last edited:
You Are A Good Dude Homie, Don't Let Anyone Else On Here Try And Tell You How You Shoulda Handled Yours

Believe It Or Not, Violence IS NOT The Resolution To All Elevated Situations Like The One You Encountered Today

Hats Off To You My Dude For Handling Yours And Keeping Your Priorities In Perspective
smokin.gif

Rep On All Your Posts Homie, Truly A Humbling Read
lol thanks man, i didn't mean to derail the thread with my own life story
I would've let the guy who had the altercation with those goons back on line if he was directly in front of me (but only if he wasn't my size and promised not to pick up my size if his wasn't available LOL)
it happened right as they were letting people in one at a time, it would have taken a very very stand up person to risk it.  i'm not mad at those people cause in the same situation i don't know what i would have done.  i'd like to think that i would have done the stand up thing, but i don't know.  i know they know two people who work there, by the way they were talking to them before the incident happened.

Back
Top Bottom