JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I found an idiot then trades supposed to go down in about 30 mins
it's a good trade nonetheless. i would figure the guy with the bred 1s would've gotten the gamma easy since the 1s are an instant sell out. i guess there's always that one dude.

Not trying to throw shade, but I'll never understand people trying to save a few dollars on shipping entering in codes or other techniques in the heat of the moment (especially for limited releases)

Last edited:
grey market
Thanks. Some idiot took the time to PM me with "golden master" as a response. Chuckle much
mean.gif

Haven't seen too many post their success pics/stories, just like the royals I was able to grab two pairs as planned. Secured a guaranteed pair at Villa Thursday and camped a few hours for another. Glad I was back home in MI and not LA for these or this wouldn't have happened..

View media item 714373

Last edited:
Resellers buying out inventories of shoes with the sole purpose of marking them up by 200%.

Nike knowing and not caring.

E-Commerce manipulation, the resulting fights, people spending tons of hard earned money on a shoe nike produces for $16 a pair and can easily produce more of...

It makes for interesting news.  pretty sure something coming out of my whining too.  I'm currently texting back and forth with someone..

Troll_Face-1024x833.png

I think those news outlets would find it interesting enough to publish. In fact, the NY Times wrote a piece about how bots affect Ticketmaster:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/27/b...-off-tickets-frustrate-concert-promoters.html

Back
Top Bottom