JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Got a size 4.5 lol smh if I see a pair for $300 in my 12 imma hop on it no question. I can't believe there are people in this thread trying to justify buying GM pairs

[thread="536390"]Best release ever. People selling bots complaining about other people selling bots. Resellers complaining about other resellers. Atc services snitching on other ATC services. Euro stores trolling us desperate Americans. Meg is finally revealed to be Asian? The day isn't even over yet. [/thread]

I'm sure the Asian part can be considered offensive.

he and his boy asked me what size i was getting (they were in front of me) and I knew they were resellers from other times i've gone to that store so I didn't say anything except, "if I tell you then you're gonna cop my size to try and sell back to me."  So, dude was like, "look at this ****** ***** thinking he's gonna get a pair today" and I was like whatever man and turned to talk to the guy behind me.  next thing i know his boy his shoving me, threatening me and so that's when i grab my phone and call 911.  bro man gets even madder and decides he's gonna punch me in the back of the head (coward).  i'm actually on the phone with the police as he's hitting me while in line.  lady with her kids is screaming, they were next to the guy i was talking to so I moved out of the way so they wouldn't get hit with any of the commotion.  People were like why didn't you hit back and I'm like because I have a real job and can't get arrested over sneakers and that i have a brother to finish raising.  i cannot lose my job over nonsense.  well, those dudes ran off and i lost my spot in line and had to complete a police report.  i even missed out on the kid selling my size 10 for $300.  wanted to do it so today wasn't a lost cause, but oh well.  unless a random act of kindness comes through then i'm screwed.  i can't do $465 for these.
Dude would have head his head through some glass if he tried that with me 
mean.gif
. IMO, that was far too nice, but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom