JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

not sure why anyone would buy off ebay sellers when so many ppl on here have multiple pairs.. would help avoid the fear of buying fakes

Check member's signatures in regards to shoes for sale/prices and get back to me about NTers wanting to help each other out. I PM'd a few people in regards to Gamma 11s and AJ1 Breds and they are just as bad as resellers.

Last edited:
@eattheface i hear that put up 150 then we as a community pick up the rest to help out is a excellent cause
i've got my $150 no problem, but i don't feel like i deserve the kindness of strangers for being an adult in a ****** situation.  i very much appreciate the gesture, 100% thankful and am grateful for it, i just don't think i deserve it. it's hard to explain what i'm thinking right now.

This is ridiculous. Ever since they started doing this raffle at the stores I havent been able to get any releases. Online is a joke too. :smh:

Check member's signatures in regards to shoes for sale/prices and get back to me about NTers wanting to help each other out. I PM'd a few people in regards to Gamma 11s and AJ1 Breds and they are just as bad as resellers.
market value is market value.. but paying a higher price for a questionable shoe is too crazy for me

GMP worn once plus $160 on top for these 1's :lol: don't fall for the hype

These are classics but you're giving too much for a $140 sneaker imo

Last edited:
My pair (sz 11)  in the back and my girl's pair (sz 5.5) that I got for her bday coming up in the front. Today is a good day.

GMP worn once plus $160 on top for these 1's
laugh.gif
don't fall for the hype

These are classics but you're giving too much for a $140 sneaker imo
value is in the eye of the beholer, plus i got that pack in a bet so im not trippin. they jus sittin in  my closet...

I think Nike needs to add something like a random code generator to kill these bots.  Codes similar to when you sign up for an e-mail address or when you punch in too many incorrect passwords you would than be required to punch in a random code.  

Anyone buy from sivasdescalzo?

I got a confirmation from paypal but never got one from them, I used a guest checkout. Did any of you get one?

Also only my 2nd footlocker eu is listed as "placed", the first one I did still says authorised. Should I be worried?

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe I got through on NBAstore.com. It was a real struggle getting these this morning. I won't count it as a success until I see that shipping confirmation.

Talked to the manager at the local store.  He let me get my pair for retail but he showed me the pairs he still has but they arent for retail he said if anyones interested i can help only a couple out literally

Talked to the manager at the local store.  He let me get my pair for retail but he showed me the pairs he still has but they arent for retail he said if anyones interested i can help only a couple out literally
Where u located and what's he charging

Did anyone in Charlotte get a call from HOH at Southpark or Carolina Place? My first time doing an HOH raffle and I thought it was weird that they would call the raffle winners the day of the release.

Back
Top Bottom