JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I think my mom if she were here would have been happy with how I handled it.  No wife, just a lil bro I promised her I'd take care of.  In a different time I would have probably been in cuffs for retaliating.  Here's praying for the restock.
Handled it perfectly.

Life responsibilities > any sneaker
Ive been in a similar situation.. you did the right thing there should be 0 thought in your mind you did the wrong thing.  

oh.. Is WCIV's for these fair? I want DS for DS bc WCIVs are the only jordan I REALLY like. (Copped these for a friend with no internet skills, but if I can trade them even they will be traded) sz 10.5

and if you haven't noticed, i'm camping this thread for random posts to links for sizes.  not likely to happen, but you never know around here.

Sent a couple emails and tweets to queens about canceling my other order. Hope they do as they said on twitter.

Can't see myself paying $300+ for a $140 sneaker. Can get a hold of a Sz 14 so guess ill try to trade for my size and end up reselling it to buy to size :smh:

I think everybody should put up 10 bills each and we cop eattheface a pair even if we have to go reseller route

you should go to the "buying selling kicks (nyc)" page on FB.. one its comedy.. two they give away non hypebeast releases like these (they say things like "ppl only want the ones bc they are 'breads' but the gammas are 'butta.').. dudes are talking about 220 and 250..

no, sorry, I will not help you beyond this just because they are all annoying HS kids.. but go on there and try to find a pair

the most fun thing about today with these would have been putting them next to my royals and looking at both saying to myself, "i finally got them".  I don't care about the fact they are a 2013 release and not a 2008, or 2001 or 1994 release.  I could never afford these in 2001, we didn't have it like that then.  We were worried about not getting evicted then and keeping the lights on in the house.  they hold that kind of meaning to me.
I definitely know that feel.  That's one of the few reasons I still bother with this hobby.  No matter how badly I want to walk away, the love goes back to my childhood and everyone grips to some bit of nostalgia.

You're a better man than I am fam, and I have a lil one to look out for.  They would've both been in the ICU.  You definitely would've gotten off on self-defense, but I can't knock the way you chose to handle it.  Not advising it if you're not about that life, but you should definitely go to any future line ups armed.  Hope you get a pair.
thanks fam, appreciate it.  always consider what you can lose and how much it can cost you to keep it and at the same time realize this shoe game just isn't that serious. i think this may have been the moment for me where i pull out from it.
Definitely good perspective in the heat of the moment.  Tough to be the bigger man when that adrenaline starts flowing.  Karma comes back around my dude.  I'm sure you'll eventually come up on a pair at a good price.  I told myself I would never line up again after coming ever so close to laying out a dude the last time I did in 2012.  Just a shame that we have to deal with such ignorance just to land a pair of shoes.

spent hours in front of the computer today trying to cop a size12

struck out at all the sites...EU and US

getting Js at retail is so damn hard now especially in my area..smh
mean.gif

sskarizm has been removed from the thread.

anyone else that feels like they need to post the group of shoes you got just to piss people off will be removed too.

REMINDER - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. INFRACTIONS ARE BEING HANDED OUT RIGHT NOW FOR DUDES DUMB ENOUGH TO DO SO.

POSTING - CHECK PM IS PROBABLY THE DUMBEST POST YOU CAN PUT OUT THERE.
Repped

Back
Top Bottom