JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i dont get why people pay so high prices for these , if they all wait 1 week for the pairs to get shipped to the bot users they ll get em much cheaper since ebay will be FLOODED with them , there were a lot of pairs of them produced 

Anything "BRED" draws massive people, add this release around Holiday & New Year. It's what I thought all year. Going to try for those non picked up pairs I guess.

i dont get why people pay so high prices for these , if they all wait 1 week for the pairs to get shipped to the bot users they ll get em much cheaper since ebay will be FLOODED with them , there were a lot of pairs of them produced 
smh... GET OUT!! u had me until you said there were a lot of paIrs produced. smh 
tired.gif

Struck out online everywhere but local spot came through for me in the clutch. Picked up a 4Y for the wifey too.

hahaha that was wild. i'm fully expecting to get canceled on these but i checked out via paypal with these from the website and got my order confirmation already. aint that something.

btw, i did read the only done via phone thing but on a whim i just hit enter on the quantity and it added it to the cart. again, i'm expected for this to be canceled with a quickness but its funny nonetheless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom