JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

hahaha that was wild. i'm fully expecting to get canceled on these but i checked out via paypal with these from the website and got my order confirmation already. aint that something.

how when it says phone order only?

sorry, i added this in after you replied...

btw, i did read the only done via phone thing but on a whim i just hit enter on the quantity and it added it to the cart. again, i'm expected for this to be canceled with a quickness but its funny nonetheless.

hahaha that was wild. i'm fully expecting to get canceled on these but i checked out via paypal with these from the website and got my order confirmation already. aint that something.

how when it says phone order only?

sorry, i added this after you replied
btw, i did read the only done via phone thing but on a whim i just hit enter on the quantity and it added it to the cart. again, i'm expected for this to be canceled with a quickness but its funny nonetheless.

Struck out every where today but it appears my pre order should be coming in this week and i was able to grab another pair as well just have to wait for them to get here. i paid high 200's for each but seeing what the prices are now its looking like i made a somewhat good decision.

people still actually trying? i woke up, tried, failed, went back to sleep, woke up, forgot about it lol... on to the next shoe guys.. saves me from the temptations of resell prices.

Not getting my hopes up but if it goes through 
smokin.gif

i dont understand how you guys are adding them....

theres 10.5 left but wouldnt surprise me if they canceled all online orders but its worth a try

Just pay reseller prices if you want them, they are going for about $400 right now, will only get higher!

Damn wish i knew earlier....got a 10.5 in cart, but sold out. Worth a shot.

I don't know why people get mad at resellers like they are the one to blame I would be
More so mad at the freeks that buy from them adding fuel to the fire
When resellers are stuck with 10 pairs of a shoe they are forced to sell at retail
People just have to be patient

Back
Top Bottom