JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I don't participate in jordan releases since the black red 4s so how hard where these to get? Can't believe these are going for 400+ that's 01 and 94 prices

does anyone else feel like $300 is the most they'll pay?
that's pretty hard to find right now even..
nah thats pretty reasonable.. go on craigslist.. i know where im at (dmv), most people asking 350 so you could probly talk them down to 300 flat.. 

I don't know why people get mad at resellers like they are the one to blame I would be
More so mad at the freeks that buy from them adding fuel to the fire
When resellers are stuck with 10 pairs of a shoe they are forced to sell at retail
People just have to be patient
How often does this happen, really.

300 is the max I'd go. But wait on it, you're gonna see crazy prices right now. If you see something 300 or less from someone you trust jump on it

I found a pair for $325 and then the kid decided he really wanted $450 and then he asked if i could sell them for him and that's when i told him how dirty he was for even asking that.  the search continues.

Just paid $280 for a pair :x . As much as I hate reseller prices I wanted 2 pairs of these and wanted this to be over with. Felt like I put my life on pause the past couple days especially the past 24 hours. My girl got lucky though with a pair on Champs but it's an 11.5. Gotta work with that pair now to grab a 2nd. To make myself feel better, it'll be like I paid like $220 a pair after all said and done. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom