JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

actually shocked this thread is tame today. I thought sodium levels would be much higher. Either people are still asleep or still out there hoping to score.

ALSo, if you were lucky enough to cop from a known overseas site, please, for the love of god, dont get impatient because you havent received confirmation or heard from anyone at the store. You shouldnt be copping shoes, let alone from someone overseas, if you can't afford to have money tied up for more than a week. PATIENCE. Don't ruin future business for US residents!

you think a straight trade would be fair? id say concord adds 50-100..

I think it's a fair trade considering Concords are arguably the most popular Jordan shoe in its history. These are very close to it as far as popularity, but the Bred 1's have seen the retail shelves numerous times since 85. Even the bred AJKO's are a spin-off of these, same look, just a different material....

We don't know when we'll see Concords hit the stores again, and if they do, will they be just as limited as these were? But I feel like Bred 1's are easier to come by than Concords....give it a few years, the 2011 Concords will start to dry up on Ebay and people will be wanting them again. All and all, it's a fair trade straight up to me...

actually shocked this thread is tame today. I thought sodium levels would be much higher. Either people are still asleep or still out there hoping to score.

ALSo, if you were lucky enough to cop from a known overseas site, please, for the love of god, dont get impatient because you havent received confirmation or heard from anyone at the store. You shouldnt be copping shoes, let alone from someone overseas, if you can't afford to have money tied up for more than a week. PATIENCE. Don't ruin future business for US residents!

The thread was mostly field with trolling, "pizza talk" and dudes asking for info. :lol: That's why the thread has died down.

they are all having nap time..
View media item 714929
.. they'll be here soon.

laugh.gif
if I miss out on a release I move on to the next. I don't stress about these things like how some of you guys do.
no but you constantly point and laugh at people who miss out.....

this release might mean more to someone than you...

especially since you only do it for a "hustle"....
mean.gif

Maybe it's because it's been heavily moderated and most trolls have been kicked from the thread :wink:

Struck out on Eastbay, FNL, and NDC. Slept thru the NBA Store drop. After reading other people's success stories picking up their pairs from unclaimed raffles, I gave Southland Mall a shot. I lucked out on a 9.5 at Sheikh. Felt like I hit the jackpot.

so my size order has finally moved to awaiting dispatch/paypal funds completed....
now just for that FNL order!!!! 
glasses.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe it's because it's been heavily moderated and most trolls have been kicked from the thread :wink:
View media item 714932Mods ftw...

Got hooked up locally, do these run big? I wear 10's in everything but opted for a 9.5 because they looked the same size as 10's lol.

Does anybody know what time footlocker.eu drops their Jordan's? You can pm me if u don't want to put the info out there

Resell on these are getting higher by the hour, it's crazy, people shelling out mad loot!

Got hooked up locally, do these run big? I wear 10's in everything but opted for a 9.5 because they looked the same size as 10's lol.

i am usually a 10.5-11. i had to go 11 in these no questions.

I ordered from forever sneakz haven't got shipping info just conformation. Haven't one pair figured I try and get another.

Back
Top Bottom