JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Absolutely shocked stores are now doing raffles for GS. Its a sad day when kids sizes need raffles.

"cool story" warning:

Went to shieks in culver city mall, hoping to get my 7 yr old and wife a 3.5y and 5y. THats when i learned about the raffle at our first stop (Kids footlocker). I felt like an old man not knowing they did raffles for Gs.

Stroll to Shieks and took a 4y. My son currently wears a 1.5y, so these were purchased for the future. Struck out for the wife. SO we're leaving and as we get close to the hall for the parking lot, a 25 year old female stops us and says did we have any luck getting that 5y. Told her no. She reaches into her bag and pulls out a size 5 and said she wanted us to have it because my son was sad we couldnt get one for mommy. He tried to voluntarily give up his pair to get one for Mom. He didnt understand they sold out in her size. She did it because my son was being sweet and she was planning on reselling. I gave her $110 and also gave her a $50 AMEX giftcard for being kind. There are still good people out there. Wife and oldest son are happy today. Thats all that matters

*puts cool story flame suit on.
I ran out of rep at the worst time.

Your son is a sharp individual

Got my size 10.5 which was locked up at my connect's store. I have to wait until I get home January 11th to join in the pizza party. I'm going on a Jordan hiatus for a few months so this will be a nice farewell

NTpizzaboys....we all eatin :smokin

5pv.gif

Pool full of pizza and Imma dive in it
View media item 714965

RETAIL OR DiE

Still this tbh. Dudes need more willpower in here. The fact that you'll buckle under "pressure" and throw money at the first person you see is just sad considering people are grown men who should know the difference between necessities and desires. As long as we continue to not set low limits on what we're willing to spend, resellers in their current forms are here to stay. All that said, congrats to everyone who copped :pimp:

Also, shoutout to GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal , @walker, and @lperez24 helping me. You all were huge helps and I appreciate everything. I can't say I didn't go down swinging. I sound like I'm delivering my will or something :lol:

was fortunate to get more than 1 pair of these and wanted to know if these are a good trade for kobe preludes? im mainly looking for the 4,5,6, and 7.. should it be an even trade?

was fortunate to get more than 1 pair of these and wanted to know if these are a good trade for kobe preludes? im mainly looking for the 4,5,6, and 7.. should it be an even trade?

You will probably have to add a little cash on top for the Preludes.

Close you might need to add a little bit of $ for preludes tho. Especially on certain models

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom