JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just wondering... did any of you guys cop w/ out a bot and have you been successful before?
I was able to on Footlocker. Just kept reloading and reloading, and it happened!

Haven't been super lucky previous, but the last 2 weeks were good :wink:

How ironic that the movie that i will be viewing tonight is AMERICAN HUSTLE LOL on topic, how does the dmps compare to these. Looks like that little na tag is commanding a cool extra franklin.

all of the stores I am hearing about even in major metro areas only reported 10-15 pair which is basically a 2 fsr and 1 of each above 11.5 (this was the case at fta i copped from).. then we hear from different people fnl.com got 75 pair total. for the guys saying these were not limited and resell will go down just think about it for a sec will ya! 

Failed miserably this morning. It was low key depressing actually. No calls from the 4 raffles I entered either. It was my wife that suggested to check the mall and try my luck. I'll admit I was alittle reluctant. Who in the world wouldn't claim there pairs? So first stop was DTLR and there was already a line of about 10-15 ppl. I ask the worker and so far only sizes 8 and down we're not accounted for. I said eff that and walked over to the other side of the mall and check out Jimmy Jazz. With no surprise there was also a line for unclaimed pairs. But there was only 3 guys in line. First guy needed a 10.5, 2nd a size 11 and 3rd needed a 13. I had luck on my side and an 11 was there by the time I walked up to the register! I also asked if they had kid sizes available and low and behold they had my wife's size lol. Anywho, congrats to those that put in work or got lucky!

Last edited:
no the page went down at 5:50am it came back on i guess.
like i said i think their canceling people who ordered more than 1 pair, Nike knows the thirst for these so at this point thy don't mind canceling some orders 

I seen it all day. Even the early link the guys posted. There's been two variations one with the laneys and one with the bred1s by itself.

Last edited:
That zyzz kid is a troll. Idk why y'all even entertain that kid

Troll about what exactly? I was being dead serious about getting a pair for my brother for retail or close to it

I'll get them down the line but he won't pay $250++ for fake leather shoes, I just want him to get a pair and he went looking for em today but only like 3 places in the state of Michigan even got them

idk but the red laces just looks off to me... :lol:

doesnt look as clean. I like the red when MJ wore them, but I think they look better because MJ's wearing the red uniform to match. THat red jersey with the Chicago in cursive. Fiyahhhhh! GOAT

Thanks everybody for the love. I really appreciate it. This pair was a lucky pair. I technically won it a Sheik. Signed up myself, my brothers, and my friends and never got the email. Was salty. Headed over to my friends house and he said he won a raffle but thought it was spam and that everybody got it (he doesn't know Jordan's at all). Lol I was like
2nunol.gif

These will not be #restocked, the royals never were.

FWIW, Royals were never on NDC but the Black toes and the Shadows were and they were also restocked.

Last edited:
These will not be restocked. They made these limited for a reason. And that's to build hype around the 1. Most one's sit on the shelves. They make a few pairs limited and people cop the others based off hype.

These will not be restocked. They made these limited for a reason. And that's to build hype around the 1. Most one's sit on the shelves. They make a few pairs limited and people cop the others based off hype.

Even limited pairs were restocked though, fam. Like the Lebron Champ pack or the DB Vs, etc.

To everyone that copped a pair congrats but stop posting pictures of them to earn REP, we're trying to locate a pair not see 10000 pictures of the same shoe on the same thread. CONGRATS THO! BUT STOP!
To everyone that copped a pair congrats but stop posting pictures of them to earn REP, we're trying to locate a pair not see 10000 pictures of the same shoe on the same thread. CONGRATS THO! BUT STOP!

View media item 676141 dude this has been happening forever, people post there pickups after they release.

Sorry for the long *** post but I know this needed to be shared #noBlog

So I was beyond salty in this thread all week. Simply put.

If some of y'all remember I guess 400 pages ago, I had to decide btwn staying in buffalo and trying villa where im in school.... missing Xmas at home for the first time in life... and  having my moms never forgive me for that (Haitian btw).... or go home with no idea what to expect since I haven't lined up for a shoe since the Carmine's (which was a cakewalk compared to this mess). 

I chose to go home since I was homesick. Learned some stores were doing raffles. 

Id have more raffle tickets but some stores gave them out days earlier before they said they would. I didn't know when they would call but assumed it was Friday night around closing. No phone call.
Heart sank. 

Stayed up for jimmy jazz. Had the link and probably every advantage possible. Never saw any sizes go up.
Heart sank.

Was gonna go to sleep but @Bee GoT GaMe 23
 and @NAPONAPO
 passively convinced me to try the 3 am releases on the international sites. Ended up being even worse than JJ.
Heart sank. 

Went to bed and got up early bc I couldn't sleep.  Set everything up for every site. NDC. FTL. FA. Eastbay. Everything. Couldn't even get anything in a single damn cart.
Heart...

PLUMMETED. 

Told my other homie after a good 40 mins of clicking and refreshing that I was done. I no longer cared and would rather grossly overpay from a reseller. I put my head down in my pillow to sleep off the whole Saturday 

It was over.

5 mins later, an unknown number calls. I picked up after 2 rings. Lady asked if this was Eric. I said yea. 

She told me I won the raffle for the blk/red 1s. I swore it was a dream and just said 'oh yeah?'

She cheered for me asked me what sized I wanted (actually got my size 9 x_x) and told me I had until 930 to scoop. Looked at the time and it was like 10 so I had to make sure she meant pm

Took a shower. Cried to @NAPONAPO
 @Bee GoT GaMe 23
 and my homie. Shaking and stuttering the whole time I ended up at my FTL. Told em my name and gave them my ID. Powerwalked pass the goons outside FA looking for a come up

Honestly this has been the best/worst week ever. Best bc I got to see the Yeezus Tour Sunday, be home for xmas, and miraculously got the blk/red 1s. Worst bc I had to drive 12 hrs with traffic to get home, run around all day for those stupid *** raffle tickets, and bail on all my close friends doing reunions last night and today for the end of the year.

Honestly x2, this isnt worth the stress anymore. I got extremely lucky with this release bc I've never won any sort of raffle in my entire life. But jumping through these hoops and gizmos isnt for me. I learned that with this release. I was ready to succumb to a reseller for these. And in the future for anything as hyped as this that I truly want....I will do it no question.

Honestly x3 im just glad I dont have to maneuver though this thread anymore through yall stupid pizza party post.

*Stands in the corner of the party with a slight smirk.....secretly enjoying the pizza party*

My Guy[emoji]10071[/emoji]️ you put in that leg work to hit those raffles and stayed up all night trying to cop from the Euro sites. I felt bad I couldn't help you out with your pair so I'm happy HOH gave you that call this morning you def deserved a pair
pimp.gif
My g
nthat.gif
 We all did it this week in the end

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom