JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Can't get through one big release without a news report 
laugh.gif

My advice to those who missed out.. just face the fact that you will have to end up paying resell... now the key is to be PATIENT! You will find a price around your budget in your size be PATIENT! 
and be careful, cause there's tons of funny ones out there

My advice to those who missed out.. just face the fact that you will have to end up paying resell... now the key is to be PATIENT! You will find a price around your budget in your size be PATIENT! 
what are you talking about stores online are restocking here and there lol.

Boy the heads who slept on these should feel stupid waited for 15 hours! Got both my size for retail sneaker yodas lol

Just Had My Second OverPriced Order Cancelled And Refunded By Retro Rendition :smh:

Not Looking Like This OG Head Will Be Adding These To The Collec' Any Time Soon >:

Bless me with the info please
well i just called nikes 1800 number and the guy was pretty cool i won't say his name because i do know they monitor this page, he said that their canceling people who ordered more than to pairs down to 1 pair per account. Also to keep an eye out because those pairs would probably show up soon, He said he doesn't know when but to stay on the page. Also he said this is nothing like the gamma's page when it basically went straight to sold out. THATS ALL.

serramonte mall is rigged fest i dont' even bother to try there no more
you can call nikes 1800 number to make sure stores stop doing this. They will have 2 options one of them is to refund the money to the costumer or they will stop getting releases.

Shoe palace should know better lol call nike and that will get shut down and then go back to get them for $140 no stupid shirts added 

The manager at the villa I was at kept telling me how "nike.com is going to drop that bomb" lol. Basically say they will definitely restock.

Where are those folks who said easy cop? Cracks me up everytime

And wow this thread has over a million views lol

Just Had My Second OverPriced Order Cancelled And Refunded By Retro Rendition :smh:

Keep the fight bro. I have had it up to here and just when i let my guard down sites restock. Only question is when enough is enough?

Not Looking Like This OG Head Will Be Adding These To The Collec' Any Time Soon >:

well i just called nikes 1800 number and the guy was pretty cool i won't say his name because i do know they monitor this page, he said that their canceling people who ordered more than to pairs down to 1 pair per account. Also to keep an eye out because those pairs would probably show up soon, He said he doesn't know when but to stay on the page. Also he said this is nothing like the gamma's page when it basically went straight to sold out. THATS ALL.
Thank you.
Definitely gonna stay on my toes

The manager at the villa I was at kept telling me how "nike.com is going to drop that bomb" lol. Basically say they will definitely restock.
trust me it sounds like they made allot of these but they limited nike stores to only a few pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom