JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

tired.gif

na dude im tired haha let me make myself clear

when you refresh the page and some one cancels their order, will they show up or does it go through nike first then back on the page. Because thats what happened in the morning their canceling everyone who ordered 2+ pairs.

Last edited:

na dude im tired haha let me make myself clear

when you refresh the page and some one cancels their order, will they show up or does it go through nike first then back on the page. Because thats what happened in the morning their canceling everyone who ordered 2 pairs.
Oh, haha. I would assume sizes would show up, since its on the product page. But I really don't think anything will happen.

Shoe palace at Serramonte mall here in the bay area was making people buy 5 $25 shirts if they wanted to buy the Bred 1's :smh:

To everyone that copped a pair congrats but stop posting pictures of them to earn REP, we're trying to locate a pair not see 10000 pictures of the same shoe on the same thread. CONGRATS THO! BUT STOP!

Shoe palace at Serramonte mall here in the bay area was making people buy 5 $25 shirts if they wanted to buy the Bred 1's
mean.gif
You can contact nike but they will either take that money from them or no longer do releases for that specific store that how stores with regulars work by the way. 

My advice to those who missed out.. just face the fact that you will have to end up paying resell... now the key is to be PATIENT! You will find a price around your budget in your size be PATIENT! 

Back
Top Bottom